1. June 3, 2015  

FIrst char here!

so i just hit 80 lvl with my first character here ! what do i do now? i am honestly confused cause i havent join a guild and i cant do raids cause i have low gear score. a little help would be great :)

2. June 4, 2015  
    Do dungeons to get better gear- and emblems.

You can also learn your professions whilst you're waiting in queues. Fishing is apparently a good one, and rather underrated.

3. June 6, 2015  
    Getting the Northrend's reputations to Exalted is good. You'll get gold, rep and some rares to buy with rep + Epic item once Exalted. +ICC rep ring to boost GS. Then hit RDF HC queue and start getting some better gear (or queue soon as you can and have rep tabard on). Do this for awhile and you can start farming FoS and PoS for faster EoT. Get your T9 over lower iLvl pieces. Don't bother with the 245 Helm and shoulders, unless they are perfect fit for you, but I'd get them later if really needed.
    Get to VoA's and ToC raids you can. Eventually you can get to ICC10N and 25N pugs. Learn the tactics as well as you can here.

Once decently geared (5.5K-ish) try to find active guild that raids the time that fits you. Even though you want a good guild, don't bother trying applying to top guilds, you'll only get rejected (90% sure of this). Try to find guild that is actively seeking for members on global to run ICC normals. Keep farming ICC and eventually you'll get your chance with Ruby Sanctum normals, and ICC heroics.
    Taken from another topic, you should have prolly read the "Gear Fresh 80" topic.
    Edited: June 6, 2015 Reason: link