1. June 3, 2015  

How is here ?

I want to ask how is it here, on MoP. What pvp season is on and how much bosses are working in MOP raids (ToT, ToES, etc).

2. June 3, 2015  
    S14 till the release of SoO. PvP in general is in a really bad spot tho.

3. June 4, 2015  

4. June 4, 2015  
    Why PvP is very bad there ?
    A considerable amount of imbalance between classes. And some 'general' bugs you can see on bugtracker that makes PvP less enjoyable.

As a whole it is playable, but I personally wouldn't give it the fun stamp.

For PvE you have ToES Normal, MSV NM & HC and ToT first 5 bosses + Primordius & Dark Animus. HC will be released after they concluded the 12 NM bosses of ToT. They all work, some bugs causes the fight to be way easier or somewhat harder than on retail.
    Edited: June 4, 2015 Reason: Included PvE

5. June 4, 2015  
    The only problem I can think of is people going afk or purposely losing in bg's. People that give up before the game starts have been ruining pvp for me lately.

Other than that, it's just people whining about the amount of warriors, even though 90% of them are bladestorm trash spec and are super easy to avoid.

6. June 4, 2015  
    The only problem I can think of is people going afk or purposely losing in bg's. People that give up before the game starts have been ruining pvp for me lately.

I would like to just say - you are not alone. This is the bane of my PvP experience too. :( really annoying how people just give in as soon as the battle starts. Where is the fight in people these days? What is the point in playing for easy win or nothing? They throw in the towel far too easily.

7. June 4, 2015  
    Class imbalance can be dealt with, you just have to be cunning, the dealbrakers are the stupid pugs and LAG.

8. June 5, 2015  
    1. DC, DC, DC and DC
    2. Lag Spikes, Lag Spikes, Lag Spikes, and Lag Spikes
    3. Rollback, Rollback, Rollback and Rollback
    4. Very very imbalance in PvP

9. June 5, 2015  
    There are so many reasons. First and worst is that Lag is huge and ever-present. Months have passed and no progress on it.

Then there are DCs.

If first two are not enough, u have class bugs. Of course, every private server has those, but not as much, and some of them are game braking.

Funny thing, they were announcing new bug tracker for months, like it’s gonna be huge breakthrough and resolution of most problems, and then they released something I and every other web designer could create in just a few hrs. Not only that, they said top voted issues would be fixed first, and I mostly see fixes on some NPCs and quests which have a vote or two. Top voted issues - the real issues - are just marked as “confirmed” and that’s that.

And last reason is my favorite. Complete ignorance for PVP part of community. Until recently we had only 3 BGs, now we have 5, and last 2 were broken until few days ago. Why they ignore BGs, and why we don’t have all of them, or AT LEAST MOST OF THEM even year after PTR, nobody can understand. They are surely not that hard to script. Even many WOD servers have ALL OF THEM, but not us. Not here.

I don’t know what to say. Molten is my home for years, and it once was the best private server out there. Now it looks like community is all that’s left of it.

10. June 5, 2015  
    I would like to just say - you are not alone. This is the bane of my PvP experience too. :( really annoying how people just give in as soon as the battle starts. Where is the fight in people these days? What is the point in playing for easy win or nothing? They throw in the towel far too easily.
    The main reason people give up fast in bgs is if they see they are against a premade on the other side. Private server may just be too small for premades, they should be matched against other premades with the rbg selection process. I love premade versus premade, and I love non-premade versus non-premade, but premade versus non-premade is just stupid really and no one wants any part of that (on either side).

11. June 5, 2015  
    The main reason people give up fast in bgs is if they see they are against a premade on the other side. Private server may just be too small for premades, they should be matched against other premades with the rbg selection process. I love premade versus premade, and I love non-premade versus non-premade, but premade versus non-premade is just stupid really and no one wants any part of that (on either side).
    Well I like doing non_premades vs premades or whatever. I play for fun and enjoy a good fight. I alweys do randoms and love the challenge. I like going against premades. The felling ať the end when opsing team say's " best bg ever " , "gg" or other thins makes you feel good , for the hard work your putting in it. Mostly I do it for training, instincs, crowd controls tactics.
    Play if yu learning how to play for fun and lol's then it's time well spent. Enjoy!

Alex, 5 th acc player, see ya on sundays.

12. June 6, 2015  
    I never premade and win 90%. I have seen alliance give up for no reason other than there being 2-3 people with below 380k hp. When the entire team gets steamrolled for 5 minutes, I can understand surrender, but quitting before it starts just because the other team has healers and we don't, or some other dumb reason is totally unacceptable. If you don't want to play, close the game, don't ruin it for the rest of us.