1. Having 2 43999 5 coins and 3 11999 1 coin on market place!

2. Still selling 5 coin gold auctions and 1 coin gold auctions! :)

3. July 9, 2015  
    Still selling and people buying! <3

4. Still putting up 4 1 coin auctions and 1 5 coin auction :D Go go people!

5. Putted on more gold!! 5 1 coin auctions :)

6. Selling like freaking butter thanks guys! New auctions up! 5 1 coin ones :D

7. HEy im looking to get gold but when I try to buy from you it says invalid purchase type

8. HEy im looking to get gold but when I try to buy from you it says invalid purchase type
    Weird.... Well you sell the gold for coins.... My auctions are over from the past but i posted new ones :D Try them!

9. Yo Kelth, how much do you sell per coin? Just wanna know the market.

10. Yo Kelth, how much do you sell per coin? Just wanna know the market.
    I sell for 11999 per coin and 43999 for 5.. Usually i go for that :) What's your name ingame btw?

11. I sell for 11999 per coin and 43999 for 5.. Usually i go for that :) What's your name ingame btw?
    Ah thanks, gonna start selling as well. My IGN is Secret :)

12. Ah thanks, gonna start selling as well. My IGN is Secret :)
    Allright i'll whisper you on my ally char i suppose haha! Wish you luck with the selling... I've got aprox.... 185 coins sold? I don't remember but its equal to almost 2-3 mil gold

13. Ah thanks, gonna start selling as well. My IGN is Secret :)
    Gonna stalk you ingame hahahah!

14. I'll come online after my cs match haha, aight will see you online. Wow, that's alot. Time to sell then!

15. Sorry for necro posting this thread but i just wanted you guys to know that i don't sell anymore due to playing on PTR and studying atm :)

First 12