1. June 4, 2015  

Unproffesionalism from a GM on Ragnaros.

Hey, I just got a notification that a GM was trying to contact me. Then he intoduces him self and says this: http://gyazo.com/4cd42026d6dbff62d394ca44a59993a4

I'm trying to ask him some simple question, and I know GMs can be busy so i waited about 10 min after each message. No answer. What am I supposed to get out of this? This is beyond unproffessionalism, and you shouldn't have incompetent GMs on your server. I was lucky that I got a warning, while my friends who were just getting spawn killed at base, got instantly 5 day ban. This is not acceptable, we payed our way to level 80 and have to spam BGs to get gear, and in return we are getting reported for not having gears. Which results into ban.

What does he even mean with bypassing the AFK-system. It's not even possible to bypass the vote to kick system neither here nor on Blizz WoW. The fact that he didn't reply to a simple question pisses me off. It's not proffesional at all.

2. June 4, 2015  
    You can avoid it by jumping every few minutes. Or casting a spell. He was probably referring to that as you probably did that so you don't get auto-afk after 5 mins of being idle.
    And, what's the point in afking in bg in the first place? If you don't feel like playing do /afk on chat and you're not being an annoyance to anyone.

3. June 4, 2015  
    It means to stop afking in battleground, you stupid mongol.

Big shout out to Simpreza. Handling reports very well. Keep it up (if you read this).

4. June 4, 2015  
    It means to stop afking in battleground, you stupid mongol.

Big shout out to Simpreza. Handling reports very well. Keep it up (if you read this).
    How is that handling a report well? It's not well handled at all. If people want us out they can just vote us out, no way bypassing that. Staying afk in a bg however is not a bannable offense on blizzlike and therefore should NOT be a bannable offense here either, especially if you're going to try and be a blizzlike server.

5. June 4, 2015  
    How is that handling a report well? It's not well handled at all. If people want us out they can just vote us out, no way bypassing that. Staying afk in a bg however is not a bannable offense on blizzlike and therefore should NOT be a bannable offense here either, especially if you're going to try and be a blizzlike server.
    Well, it is here. What should or shouldn't is irrelevant.

Edit : That has been their policy for a long time. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it has to change.
    Edited: June 4, 2015

6. June 4, 2015  
    It's not about people wanting you out, for Hell's sake. There's a system to automatically kick people out if they are inactive, and you were avoiding it. That is against our rules, no matter what you want to babble regarding "Blizzlike."

The report was handled perfectly fine, since YOU are the one supposed to have read and understood our rules.