1. June 4, 2015  

Guild Experience

Hello, i explore this bug after i made my own guild. How? Me and one my friend always doing some daily quests and stuff like that every day, and after we created our guild 4-5 hours later we saw that our guild is still 1lvl. Then i left guild and created new one and same **** just heppened. Both of us spend our golds for guild tabs and etc, and this thing that we can't lvl up guild is so annoying, we hope you will fix it in next 5days, if not we will spam you every minute. Thank you.

2. June 4, 2015  
    it works but 2 people wont lvl up a guild in 4-5hrs...

3. June 4, 2015  
    Move your mouse cursor to the guild bar and you will see 0/(amount of exp still needed). Graphics bar only bugs.

4. June 4, 2015  
    Guild experience does work, as Repc says its just a bug with the experience bar. You and your mate do daily quests and you'll start seeing the levels go up. I suggest doing your profession dailies and the mop reputation dailies. Even 2 people can get a guild to level 10 in a few months.

5. June 4, 2015  
    as far as i know the guild experience/levels updates daily

6. June 4, 2015  
    if you hover over the exp bar it tells you how much exp it still needs if you do some quests and then do /reload it should update to the new experience you need

7. June 5, 2015  
    as far as i know the guild experience/levels updates daily
    It updates immediately after quest turn in. Multiple times I'd finish a daily quest and see the guild level go up.