1. June 4, 2015  

Madness Hc Horde and Alliance side...

I have a question is on Alliance side ppl have like Mandess hc and they dont have for example Hagara or Ultraxion or Warmaster but they have Madness hc ...
    Because I saw too many ******ed guild on Horde which have Madness HC but they dont have the most easier bosses on HC :D
    Thank you.

2. June 5, 2015  
    I do not know what you are meaning? Are you saying people have downed madness heroic on the alliance side but have none of the first 7 bosses done on heroic?

About the horde side comment, I can not even make out what you are meaning. There is an exploit with madness where you can pretty much ignore everything on the fight and people could be exploiting that. However, I am not sure.

3. June 5, 2015  
    I'm talking about exploiting madness hc ... Too many nabs have madness hc and dying on stupid things for example on normal ultraxion from hot or debuff
    Edited: June 5, 2015

4. June 5, 2015  
    There aren't as many baddies with madness hc on alliance as there is on Horde

5. June 5, 2015  
    There aren't as many baddies with madness hc on alliance as there is on Horde
    Whereever i turn , i see some 385 ilvl guy with savior of azeroth xD

6. June 5, 2015  
    Whereever i turn , i see some 385 ilvl guy with savior of azeroth xD
    God before I came horde I saw people from (not gonna say name for guild drama reasons) in hyjal questing greens and had Saviour of Azeroth and Heroic Ultra achieve...so pathetic