1. June 6, 2015  
    According to the official statistics you're wrong.

Spoiler: Show
    I've seen those stats too, but they clearly do not mirror the actual situation on neltharion. & lol @ pic

2. June 6, 2015  
    Gentik bestest rouge eu 4 da hord zugzug bur

3. June 6, 2015  
    Gentik bestest rouge eu 4 da hord zugzug bur
    Trying to hard to be funny ^^

4. June 6, 2015  

5. June 6, 2015  
    I've had people in my guild transfer over from ally and they all admit horde has a better community.

6. June 7, 2015  
    I've had people in my guild transfer over from ally and they all admit horde has a better community.
    This i can agree on. atleast from my personal experiance the community is better and somewhat more mature on horde side.

I have leveled alot on toons on both sides. but not played that much at max level on ally side and one of the reasons is because i like the community better on horde side. I have found more nice and helpfull people on horde side and more douchbags on ally side.
    But yes ofcourse you have nice people onally side and d-bags on horde to. but from my experience the community is better on horde side

7. June 8, 2015  
    Both faction are good but when there a lot n00bs players around you will lose total 10 bgs per 15 minutes

8. pvp wise the only difference between two factions is the name of the players at this point, last week i brought my shaman to the alliance side to see how it was going over there, Joined Infected, ran a few premades with them, the general result looked something along the lines of

Moved my shaman back to horde today, ran more premades, and it looked something like this

Faction does not matter, if you want to win run premades, if you like being destroyed in battlegrounds roll whatever class you feel like, whatever race you feel like, make no friends and join a bg.

(oh and we straight up camped that graveyard for 25 minutes and were trying to get the warrior to 100 kills in that horde premade)

Though I do have to say, one of the main reasons I didn't stick around ally side longer was that I enjoy dueling people, and the majority of players either refused to duel me, or were plain afk, where as I find people dueling in durotar generally all day.
    Edited: June 11, 2015

9. pvp wise the only difference between two factions is the name of the players at this point, last week i brought my shaman to the alliance side to see how it was going over there, Joined Infected, ran a few premades with them, the general result looked something along the lines of

Moved my shaman back to horde today, ran more premades, and it looked something like this

Faction does not matter, if you want to win run premades, if you like being destroyed in battlegrounds roll whatever class you feel like, whatever race you feel like, make no friends and join a bg.

(oh and we straight up camped that graveyard for 25 minutes and were trying to get the warrior to 100 kills in that horde premade)

Though I do have to say, one of the main reasons I didn't stick around ally side longer was that I enjoy dueling people, and the majority of players either refused to duel me, or were plain afk, where as I find people dueling in durotar generally all day.
    True. if you do run premades it does not matter what faction you are. you WILL win most bg's. only time you will have to work to win is if you manage to end up against another premade. But that is same for both factins so no difference there.

And for pugs, you will lose pretty often no matter what faction you are on.

Only advantage i can actually see when it comes to factions is that as long as you don't wanna play shaman or druid Ally side might be better because then you can chose human and get their OP racial. that one is without boubt the best racial in the game for pvp.

Besides that it does not matter what side you chose. its about personal perferance. Chose a race you like and go

10. Just pick the race which goes best with the class you play best or think you play best :D then make it human :3 Hooman mastur race#

First 12