1. June 6, 2016  

New Phone!

So, pretty much looking to buy a new phone. An Android, because screw iPhones. No Samsungs either.
    Currently looking into Asus Zenfone 2 64/4, OnePlus Two 64/4 and Xiaomi Mi5 32/3. Pretty much for watching YouTube, searching teh interwebz and gaming here and there - games like GTA SA and crap.
    If any of you are using some of these 3 phones, would love an opinion, or if you can point me to some other phones.

No Xperia either actually. Been using one for too long lols.

2. June 6, 2016  
    Im planning on getting an LG G4, reasonably cheap with a quad-core, 2GB RAM and I've heard some good reviews for it.
    It's not easy to convert me back to android so it's impressive such a cheap phone managed.

3. June 6, 2016  

4. June 6, 2016  
    I was looking at G3 and G4 too, G3 seems pretty decent but apperently G4 bootloops alot? Atleast it used to, dont know about newer models. Love both designs tho.

And I seriously hate those two cameras on P9, like wut :D

Also, all of the ones I mentioned above are pretty cheap.. Ish.

Edit cuz lol: If them rumorz are true, OnePlus Three will have 6gb RAM.. What lol
    Edited: June 6, 2016

5. June 6, 2016  
    I have a zenfone 2, it's pretty darn good for only $200-300. Easy to root and unlock the bootloader as well.

6. June 7, 2016  
    Using Xiaomi Redmi 3 - beastly phone for its $130 . But if you want even more powerful then go for Mi5. You won't find any better phone manufacturer with that price/performance ratio.

7. June 7, 2016  
    So, pretty much looking to buy a new phone. An Android, because screw iPhones. No Samsungs either.
    Currently looking into Asus Zenfone 2 64/4, OnePlus Two 64/4 and Xiaomi Mi5 32/3. Pretty much for watching YouTube, searching teh interwebz and gaming here and there - games like GTA SA and crap.
    If any of you are using some of these 3 phones, would love an opinion, or if you can point me to some other phones.

No Xperia either actually. Been using one for too long lols.
    If you want help, you need to list features that you "must have" and those that are "a plus", also the price you are willing to pay.

Here : Made a template. (Fill with apropriate numbers and Must Have/Plus/No preference)

Generation :
    Network :
    Sim :
    Size :
    Resolution :
    RAM:
    Internal Storage :
    Card slot :
    Camera:
    Camera features:
    Fingerprint sensor :
    NFC :
    Radio :
    IR :
    Price :

Using Xiaomi Redmi 3 - beastly phone for its $130 . But if you want even more powerful then go for Mi5. You won't find any better phone manufacturer with that price/performance ratio.
    Damn, pro 32GB version 225E on grey market here.

There is basically not a single phone that has what I need. Something is always missing. Or its too expensive.
    All I want is 2016 gen GPU, Good quality cam with 1080i video, dual sim, 32gb+ storage or card slot, Fingerprint or NFC, Radio for 300E or less.
    Edited: June 7, 2016

8. June 7, 2016  

9. June 7, 2016  
    Ill most probably go with the Mi5 but here if anyone has a suggestion :D

Android: >5.1
    Network : 3G HSDPA 850 900 2100
    4G LTE 1(2100) 3(1800) 5(850) 7(2600)
    Sim : Micro preffered, Nano works too
    Size: > 5"
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    RAM: > 2
    Internal Storage: Not less than 16, preffered 32
    Card slot: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Camera: Dont quite care that much, Im ugly
    Camera features: Make me pretty
    Fingerprint sensor: Its a plus
    NFC: Nah
    Radio: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IR: Big plus
    Price: 450ish US Dollaz

10. June 7, 2016  
    idk why you dont want an iphone, you're missing out, i had my iphone for like 5 years and it has no scratches, no lags, no anything, its literally working like a stripper on a pole

11. June 8, 2016  
    1. Too expensive
    2. Android is love, Android is life
    3. Everyone I know that had an Iphone, had problems with it
    4. I just dont like it

I dont like Samsungs either, just my opinion.

12. June 9, 2016  
    Ill most probably go with the Mi5 but here if anyone has a suggestion :D

Android: >5.1
    Network : 3G HSDPA 850 900 2100
    4G LTE 1(2100) 3(1800) 5(850) 7(2600)
    Sim : Micro preffered, Nano works too
    Size: > 5"
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    RAM: > 2
    Internal Storage: Not less than 16, preffered 32
    Card slot: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Camera: Dont quite care that much, Im ugly
    Camera features: Make me pretty
    Fingerprint sensor: Its a plus
    NFC: Nah
    Radio: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IR: Big plus
    Price: 450ish US Dollaz
    According to this filtered list, I would personally recommend either Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 or OnePlus 2.

13. I am a big fan of the HTC One, Ive had one for a while and it works great, is durable, has a great battery life and great resolution. I have Android 6.0 on it

14. Moto x Play is a very decent phone that will easily last 1-2 full days on ONE charge! Only 260 Euro's in my country.

15. July 1, 2016  
    I myself have bought an Asus Zenfone 2 Laser in January.

Works completely 100% Great since then, the phone is awesome.

Pros:
    -looks badass
    -very fast
    -battery lasts Quite long and if you don't use the phone, it barely depletes
    -able to run most HD games or apps
    -did I say it's really fast?
    -4G
    -Laser focus combined with an awesome camera makes for some really neat pictures
    -No buttons on the sides, the volume is controlled by a really unique ASUS design - the buttons are on the back, right under the camera (took me a week to actually figure that one out, lol)
    -you can double tap the screen to turn it on/off
    -size is just perfect
    -loads of ASUS-exclusive functions and apps, such as: bluelight filter (blue light is the light that prevents you from falling asleep), one hand mode, easy mode (perhaps for older people or kids), test-mode (if someone wants to "try" your phone but you don't want them to be able to access everything) and much, much more

cons:
    -battery goes down fast if you're playing games or watching movies
    -some people find it's not practical to have volume buttons under the camera, but that's merely a personal preference

For a 180€ phone, I really expected far less.

12 Last