1. June 5, 2015  

Guild reputation stuck

My guild reputation got stuck at honored for 3 weeks now.

I've been doing daily quests everyday, raising rep with other factions, doing arenas and BGs with guildies but it just doesn't go up. It worked before but now I'm stuck halfway through honored (By now I should already be past revered). As you can see in the screenshot, I'm at 0/4375, so I still have to cap my weekly guild rep but it won't go up. It has been like that for over 3 weeks now.

With my alts I can raise the reputation up to the weekly cap

I've opened a ticket yesterday and when I logged in 5min ago, it was gone. Not even a GM mail saying "sry, go die".

Is there a way to "unlock" it? (And please, refrain from suggesting leave and rejoin guild -_- )

2. June 5, 2015  
    Well first of all .. dont die .. killing yourself nor your guild over it isnt worth it.
    The issue with the guilds meter is a visual issue. When doing quests that are appropriate to your level (so no lvl 1 quests at max level dont count) do add to the bars.
    Its just that the bar itself doesnt move .. but the counter does.

So keep questing and the levels will raise.

3. June 5, 2015  
    Well first of all .. dont die .. killing yourself nor your guild over it isnt worth it.
    The issue with the guilds meter is a visual issue. When doing quests that are appropriate to your level (so no lvl 1 quests at max level dont count) do add to the bars.
    Its just that the bar itself doesnt move .. but the counter does.

So keep questing and the levels will raise.
    How can I confirm that it's just visual? What other proofs do I have that I've actually gone beyond honored/revered/whatever?

Also, are you also getting it? Is everyone getting this visual bug?

PS: the quests I've been doing are the TB dailies and some leftover quest in hyjal/vashjr/HT.

4. June 6, 2015  
    When I go into my guild panel, the rewards requiring revered with guild are not available, which means the game doesn't think I've reached the requested reputation, when I should be already halfway to exalted lol.

Really, is there no way to fix this? I am just left like this? Just like it happened with goblin reputation... stuck and forgotten. Yeah

5. June 6, 2015  
    It's not visual, it's just a matter of being bugged on warmane. You say you're doing daily quests and (i'm assuming this is cataclym) those don't give rep after the first time you do them. You can only get rep from quests you have not done before and from some dungeons if you do guild runs.

6. June 6, 2015  
    It's not visual, it's just a matter of being bugged on warmane. You say you're doing daily quests and (i'm assuming this is cataclym) those don't give rep after the first time you do them. You can only get rep from quests you have not done before and from some dungeons if you do guild runs.
    Oh, I thought daily quests always gave rep. Now I'm doing some leftover quest in Vashj'r and it started increasing again. Thanks.