1. June 5, 2015  

Gender change

If I want to change gender but stay in same faction, does using 150 vote points once for faction change, will I be able to choose same faction or do I need 300 points combined to change faction twice?

2. June 5, 2015  
    If I want to change gender but stay in same faction, does using 150 vote points once for faction change, will I be able to choose same faction or do I need 300 points combined to change faction twice?
    I'm not gonna lie, by reading the title I was expecting this to be about Bruce Jenner. I need to read less ****, damn.

Yes, purchasing a faction change for 150 vote points will allow you to repick the same faction you were already on aswell as choose another race/gender.

3. June 5, 2015  
    Yes, purchasing a faction change for 150 vote points will allow you to repick the same faction you were already on aswell as choose another race/gender.
    Faction change does allow you to change your character name/gender without actually changing your faction BUT you can't pick another race on your faction. In order to do that you'll have to change faction twice :/