1. June 5, 2015  

[MoP] Top pvp healing classes

Title says all. Strictly for 2s arena and rbg.

2. June 5, 2015  
    Resto shammy all the way perfect for 2s and 3s, for bg: all will do the work

3. June 6, 2015  
    I have a boosted lvl 90 monk and druid could you suggest between the two of them?

4. June 7, 2015  
    I would also say resto shaman for arena. But between the two you mentioned resto druid is probably the best to do 2s and arena in terms of healing and kiting, while keeping a good control of the enemy.

5. June 7, 2015  
    For 2s monk or holy pala, than druid , resto shaman and hpriest is last.
    For rbgs not sure i dont play it a lot.

6. June 7, 2015  
    current state of the server is pretty much what Watcher said ...as stuff gets fixed there will be some changes on those ratings but on arenas it depends on setups pretty much every healer is good if you pick the proper setup.
    On Rated BGs on Retail there was no top team without a Holy priest... feather, lightwell, mass dispel, cyclone (simbiosis), void shift, divine hymm, hymm of hope, leaf of faith... no healer could match the utility from Holy on a big fight.

7. I would also say resto shaman for arena. But between the two you mentioned resto druid is probably the best to do 2s and arena in terms of healing and kiting, while keeping a good control of the enemy.
    Yup. Before 2 days was whole match in cc of dudu and lock. Good team.

8. Yup. Before 2 days was whole match in cc of dudu and lock. Good team.
    Yup pretty much. Even if they don't beat you, they just break any synergy you and your teammate have and make you want to lose haha.

9. Or you can solo 1vs2 as a restodudu, like it is on retail atm.

10. Or you can solo 1vs2 as a restodudu, like it is on retail atm.
    I saw 2 restos in bg- we fight them 5v1 and cant kill them for 2-3 mins we just laugh and spam ''Guys pve boss''

11. I would say resto shaman, between your two choices I would go monk.Reason for that is I played retail but i have a very weird feeling here as resto druid.People who play them will agree with me on it i am sure...They just simply take too much damage at times for unexplained reasons.And before some smarty suggestion ( i know very well how to use my defensive cooldowns ), but sometimes being out of bear form can mean that you will get 3 shotted by a warrior / frost dk even without them using any cooldowns.I think people posted about this issue on bugtracker, i dont know what happened to the report.Might be an armor issue but idk...
    I played all healer classes over 2.4k so i have a lot of experience playing them on both retail and warmane =)