1. June 5, 2015  

Need help with restoring my Molten WoW account

Hello, is it possible to restore my motlen wow account. It got somewhat deleted about a year ago when you guys got hacked or something, and I've been inactive since. I know my account details but I can't restore password / account name. I can't make a new account with the same email from the last account, because it says it's already in use - Which means my account is still registered despite being dissapeared.
    (When I try to go through your restore system; Forgot password, Forgot usename - It says the account doesnt exist and the email doesn't

E-Mail: ........
    Account name : ......
    Password: I can PM you the password if necessary
    Played a Human Rogue called Namuv on Sargeras (Cataclysm), Guildmaster/Officer of <Welosebg>.
    Edited: June 5, 2015

2. June 5, 2015  
    Just make a ticket with ur info and they'll recover ur account, don't post it publicly like that.

3. June 5, 2015  
    Without characters or anything besides refunded votes and coins, but yes.

4. June 6, 2015  
    Just make a ticket with ur info and they'll recover ur account, don't post it publicly like that.
    well, does the ticket have to be made in-game as it's not really game-related?
    or is there any place on the website where i can request a restore of my old molten-account?
    just came here after a year of inactivity and i'm totally confused

5. June 6, 2015  
    On the website, in the My Account section.