1. June 5, 2015  

WIM addon

Is it possible to get this addon to work here? or is there something similar I can get?

2. June 5, 2015  
    Best to contact the addons creator and ask them if they have a supported version.
    If they support the client your useing then the addon works.

3. June 6, 2015  
    Best to contact the addons creator and ask them if they have a supported version.
    If they support the client your useing then the addon works.
    I can download a version for the client we are using but it doesn't work :(

4. June 6, 2015  
    I can download a version for the client we are using but it doesn't work :(
    WIM worked perfectly fine for me on 3.3.5a, so I don't see why it won't work on MoP or Cataclysm.
    As long as you enable out of date addons and download the version that supports your WoW expansion it should be perfectly fine.

If it just 'doesn't work', you'll need to give us more information. Usually addons throw a whole bunch of LUA errors for us to distinguish what's the problem.

5. June 6, 2015  
    WIM worked perfectly fine for me on 3.3.5a, so I don't see why it won't work on MoP or Cataclysm.
    As long as you enable out of date addons and download the version that supports your WoW expansion it should be perfectly fine.

If it just 'doesn't work', you'll need to give us more information. Usually addons throw a whole bunch of LUA errors for us to distinguish what's the problem.
    If I remember rightly, it just wasn't capturing the whispers, I was receiving whispers but couldn't actually see any, in normal chat window or WIM.

But I shall retry it and take more notice of what it's doing. Thanks for the feedback.