1. June 6, 2015  

What can GMs actually do?

I've opened like 4-5 tickets so far, all dealing with issues that GMs could have potentially easily solved (I know it because I had helped a GM back then) but that were dodged or answered in a kind of automatic way after days, redirecting me to oblivion.

So, from what I've experienced, they aren't very helpful... that or they aren't allowed to do MANY things. Since I'm an optimistic fellow, I want to think it's the latter and I am here to ask you what are GMs allowed to do and what not. Just know that at the moment the only thing they can realistically do is teleport you out of DK starting area if you are stuck.

Thanks for hearing me out. I'm not trying to blame them, I just want to know what they can and can't, so that I avoid hoping to get my ticket solved when it will be redirected/dodged after 2days waiting.

2. June 6, 2015  
    They're in-game moderators for the most part.

3. June 6, 2015  
    The only real issue is that GM reaction time on ticket or whatever is usually from few hours to couple of days to respond. Many people are reporting hackers in tickets, but sometimes it's really hard to prove something with a screenshot, frapsing every single speed hacker in time isn't that simple either.

I know that this idea was already suggested many times before, but a channel for reporting immediate issues with hackers and exploiters where a GM would just read the reports instantly would be so great. Spamming people could get muted, banned or whatever, but those who need to report an important issue would have some reasonable way to do so.

4. June 6, 2015  
    I know that this idea was already suggested many times before, but a channel for reporting immediate issues with hackers and exploiters where a GM would just read the reports instantly would be so great. Spamming people could get muted, banned or whatever, but those who need to report an important issue would have some reasonable way to do so.
    Sounds like a wonderful way to spam the **** out of GMs

5. June 6, 2015  
    Sounds like a wonderful way to spam the **** out of GMs
    Well, but if they don't do anything outside of moderating global...

6. June 6, 2015  
    Maybe your requests are potentially unrealistic for gm to solve.