1. June 6, 2015  

Fatigue Death = Ban Anti-Cheat ?!

Hello I want to know who can I speak to regarding a ban that i have recieved due to anti-cheat system.
    I died from fatigue then released from spirit healer , teleported to Moonglade and got disconnected .. Tried to log back on but I couldn't Because account is Temporarily Suspended .
    Please let me know what can I do from this point on. Who can I complain to ?

2. June 6, 2015  
    Hello I want to know who can I speak to regarding a ban that i have recieved due to anti-cheat system.
    I died from fatigue then released from spirit healer , teleported to Moonglade and got disconnected .. Tried to log back on but I couldn't Because account is Temporarily Suspended .
    Please let me know what can I do from this point on. Who can I complain to ?
    Something similar happened to me back then in 2011, exactly same thing tbh I had a 30 days ban or something like that, also I could lift that ban with a donation if I wanted to haha.
    They didn't really care, they thought (or sitill think) their Anti-Cheat is flawless, so I didn't get unbanned.

3. June 6, 2015  
    So there is nothing I can do about it ?

4. June 6, 2015  
    Sentinel doesn't checks for things done in-game like that, it checks for external sources tampering with the game.
    Claiming something in game caused your ban will automatically be disregarded because of that, and you considered either wrong or lying about what got you banned.

5. June 6, 2015  
    Sentinel doesn't checks for things done in-game like that, it checks for external sources tampering with the game.
    Claiming something in game caused your ban will automatically be disregarded because of that, and you considered either wrong or lying about what got you banned.
    Which is pretty silly considering that it does ban for in game stuff. I'm proof of that after my 4 bans for sitting on a bench in Silvermoon a couple years ago, changed absolutely nothing in my computer or my game yet stopped getting banned when I stopped going to Silvermoon. This only happened on my Wrath client btw.

6. June 6, 2015  
    That is exactly my point. Obviously there are things that the system counts as hacks or cheats and that's absolutely not the case. That's why I'm asking if there is anything that can be done about it ? One reason for my own ban , but also for the community , since its not only my problem.