1. June 6, 2015  

Onyx cloud serpent

Hi , i am exalted with the shado-pan faction and i am at the Surprise Attack quest , the one the give the Onyx cloud serpent as reward , but i can't find a way to complete it , i have done one part of the quest by killing the dragon (heifei i think) but i can't do the part that says "Join the Battle at Niuzao Temple ".
    I saw someone ride it on the ground , and someone said here on the site that he has it , i think that the quest is doable so if someone can help me i will appreciate.

2. June 6, 2015  
    You cant finish quest because is not scripted yet and cloud serpent dont have anything with shado-pan you must be exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent for it.

3. July 6, 2015  
    and how can i get it from the order of the cloud serpent. i m allready exalted

4. July 6, 2015  
    You cant finish quest because is not scripted yet and cloud serpent dont have anything with shado-pan you must be exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent for it.
    you indeed need to be exalted with shado pan because its a reward from a quest chain, and to get the initial quest you need to be exalted with them...idk if its working atm, i think its bugged (i'm talking about the onyx cloud serpent)

5. July 6, 2015  
    Yeah, I think it's bugged for the time being. The people who have it got it before now, so I think the quest was working at some point but then broke after some other update. I remember seeing people riding on it via mounting while underwater before they even fixed the serpent riding. Anyone who says they got it now or recently is probably lying just to mess with people who want the mount since the quest doesn't work.