1. June 7, 2015  

account recovery

Hi!

I have account on molten-wow server. But I did not play wow more year. Now, when I try to login server I get message : "Incorrect account name or password.". And when I try to check my e-mail I get message: "The information provided does not match any accounts."

Can you help me to recovery my account? Account name is "Orcower".

2. June 7, 2015  
    You must make a website ticket in order to recover ur account.

3. June 7, 2015  
    You must make a website ticket in order to recover ur account.
    Ok. Thank you very much for help!

4. June 8, 2015  
    Hi Guys, i left wow probably back on september of the last year because i did not have time to play anymore, however i have some time now, i tried to log in on any of my 3 account and i was unable to, i heard that you had issues with the molten server and that stuff and i hope that you are doing great now, i had high lvl chars with good gear, a lot of points because i was voting for you everyday, i had coins also, what i can do to play with my account and recover what i had?, i really loved the server, i feel so sad :(

5. June 8, 2015  
    Make a ticket, but don't count on ur chars as they were stolen and you have to start over with ur coins and points just like everyone else.

6. June 9, 2015  
    I'm having the same problem. The website ticket didn't even let me send it. It said I had 'invalid characters'.
    After failing the captcha a thousand times (some of the letters are really difficult to read, even for a human) this were my final conclusions:
    If i try to login the 'information provided is incorrect'
    If i try all the forms of recovery 'the account doesn't exist'
    If i try to create a new under the same username 'an account with this name already exists'

Came to the forum in hope to contact a GM but apparently it requires me to be logged in. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THAT IF I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT?!?!

With no more options, created a new and sent a PM to one of the yellow guys.
    Edited: June 9, 2015

7. June 9, 2015  
    You just need to make support ticket and w8 dont use ´˙`´°˛`˙˛˘`°`() and similar things and captcha is really easy to read.

8. June 9, 2015  
    I'm having the same problem. The website ticket didn't even let me send it. It said I had 'invalid characters'..
    Don't use characters like !@#$%^