1. This is my dog - it is a Wolfhound. She is so photogenic, especially when she doesn't know she's getting snapped from distance. :D

2. I have giant galleries with all kinds of pics of her, on all kinds of environment - snowy, sunny, grassy :D Her photos overlap my own. :D

3. May 6, 2016  
    Dogs:

- me and my english bull terrier

- my staffordshire and english bull terrier together

- my older staffie with the new addition to the family, my first female staffordshire bull terrier, roots can be traced back to the very first time the breed was registered back in the 1930s, belongs to the M-bloodline, there are around 15 sires in her family who are either GB or INT champions. I'll be entering some competitions with her soon.

- here's a picture of her from the front, not that great of a picture as I used a really exaggerated fish eye lens so the head might look a bit weird...

Other than that, until recently I had a Bichon Frise but he passed away a month ago of old age and issues with epileptic seizures, he was 12 :/

The girlfriend's black Pug dressed up last Christmas, with me holding him:

Tarantulas:

- That's my Lasiodora Parahybana, recently molted, around 9 - 9.5 inches long currently.

- My Grammostola Rosea, around 6 - 6.5 inches long.

4. May 10, 2016  
    My cat is the Guardian of the Beers

- Halt! Who dares to trespass into my dominions?

5. Munchkin the chihuahua (or MJ as Kemi suggested) ^^
    I thought we were talking about real dogs, not the rat-like unfortunate artificial mistakes of nature..

6. Here's my dogo. Everybody loves dogo. Dogo also loves everybody.

7. July 6, 2016  

8. Here is our BilliJean Kitty :D

Edited: February 3, 2018

First ... 345