1. June 7, 2015  

The nearest Neltharion update

Do anyone know possible date with time of Neltharion nearest update with latests fixes?

2. June 7, 2015  
    i bet you are curious as to when are all those shiny pets coming? rite?

3. June 7, 2015  
    Looks like the only update we will be getting any soon is a reduction of our profession and reputations rate

4. June 8, 2015  
    I am curious, are you new to private servers?

just asking , cause updates are only released when the devs decide they are ready for release.
    Any times or dates given are subject to change and usually do (change) a number of times :)

5. June 8, 2015  

6. June 8, 2015  
    Just asked because someone could know the rumors. If you don't know it just don't write here.
    Edited: June 8, 2015

7. June 8, 2015  
    I am curious, are you new to private servers?

just asking , cause updates are only released when the devs decide they are ready for release.
    Any times or dates given are subject to change and usually do (change) a number of times :)
    I counted on GM's reply or someone from the staff. I know normal players like u don't know anything :)

8. June 8, 2015  
    I'm not with the staff, but Cata -likely- won't get an update for a while.

Why? They just launched a MASSIVE update on WotLK that will have huge implications going forward. They still have to enable pathfinding once they clean up the issues caused by splines. Then they have to launch EoE.

On the other end, on MoP they have to launch bosses in ToT, and HoF, with many other updates also waiting to go live. MoP was expected to be updated last week, but splines was the major focus throughout.

As such, Cata will likely be receiving it last. It's possible that they could do it earlier, they do have different developers on expansions, but from what I've seen thus far, they do not update expansions simultaneously.

Nonetheless, the LK update is very important, because it is the basis for changes that will likely come to Cata and MoP later, and so we should all want them to perfect splines/pathfinding before launching updates for pets, bosses, pvp etc.

Now, note that this is all speculation, and Cata could theoretically be updated any minute, so take it all with a grain of salt :)

9. June 8, 2015  
    I counted on GM's reply or someone from the staff. I know normal players like u don't know anything :)
    I do know something.

I told you what that something was.

It came from experience gained over many years playing on warmane (and many other servers)

You ignored it and are still hoping for an answer you're not going to get (or could even rely on)

I know when the next update is coming anyway.

Ready O'Clock.

10. June 8, 2015  
    Nonetheless, the LK update is very important, because it is the basis for changes that will likely come to Cata and MoP later, and so we should all want them to perfect splines/pathfinding before launching updates for pets, bosses, pvp etc.

Now, note that this is all speculation, and Cata could theoretically be updated any minute, so take it all with a grain of salt :)
    Cata and mop already have perfect working spline system. Also pathfinding works on cata better than on other expansions thanks to AT team. Small cata update with row of fixes will be soon, to be more exact as soon as i finish refactoring of the Shadowfang Keep (heroic + normal modes) and QA finish tests. Another update will be in few weeks as soon as we will finish internal testing of the transports system. Now creatures could walk on any type of transports like ships or elevators, which is necessary to implement Nefarian encounter, because his platform is a big elevator...

11. June 8, 2015  
    Cata and mop already have perfect working spline system. Also pathfinding works on cata better than on other expansions thanks to AT team. Small cata update with row of fixes will be soon, to be more exact as soon as i finish refactoring of the Shadowfang Keep (heroic + normal modes) and QA finish tests. Another update will be in few weeks as soon as we will finish internal testing of the transports system. Now creatures could walk on any type of transports like ships or elevators, which is necessary to implement Nefarian encounter, because his platform is a big elevator...
    Oh I was under the impression the splines would come to cata and mop too, but guess they already have that.

Since you're here (sorry OP for off-topic), do MoP and Cata share a very similar core? We were told during the PTR stage that the two had a similar (if not same) core structure. If so, can you guys use the pathfinding on cata for mop as well?

12. June 8, 2015  
    Oh I was under the impression the splines would come to cata and mop too, but guess they already have that.

Since you're here (sorry OP for off-topic), do MoP and Cata share a very similar core? We were told during the PTR stage that the two had a similar (if not same) core structure. If so, can you guys use the pathfinding on cata for mop as well?
    I don't know a lot about pathfinding... better to ask Bacon about this. As for mop and cata cores, they don't have same sturcture... in some places they very close but in other don't. I can only say that cata much more close to mop than to wotlk. As for splines... i don't understand how you didn't see it already on cata. A lot of bosses use it.

13. June 8, 2015  
    I don't know a lot about pathfinding... better to ask Bacon about this. As for mop and cata cores, they don't have same sturcture... in some places they very close but in other don't. I can only say that cata much more close to mop than to wotlk. As for splines... i don't understand how you didn't see it already on cata. A lot of bosses use it.
    I don't play cata anymore (been a while since I did) :/

Haven't really raided on MoP so dunno what splines are like there either, and the lag is a bit... on the high end nowadays on FW. I thought maybe MoP didn't have splines and when implemented would reduce it, but oh well.

Any chance you could tell us if porting end-game Cata content from Cata to MoP will be easy, or even possible due to core differences/similarities.

Sorry for asking MoP questions in Cata thread :P

14. June 8, 2015  
    Any chance you could tell us if porting end-game Cata content from Cata to MoP will be easy, or even possible due to core differences/similarities.

Sorry for asking MoP questions in Cata thread :P
    It wont be easy. You can compare gilneas on cata and mop and feel the difference. Cata has a lot of very complex scripts which would require a lot of work to port them properly to mop.

15. June 8, 2015  
    It wont be easy. You can compare gilneas on cata and mop and feel the difference. Cata has a lot of very complex scripts which would require a lot of work to port them properly to mop.
    Oh... that sucks :(

Oh well, thanks for the responses! It's great you guys take time to answer questions on the forums :)

123 Last