1. Cata and mop already have perfect working spline system. Also pathfinding works on cata better than on other expansions thanks to AT team. Small cata update with row of fixes will be soon, to be more exact as soon as i finish refactoring of the Shadowfang Keep (heroic + normal modes) and QA finish tests. Another update will be in few weeks as soon as we will finish internal testing of the transports system. Now creatures could walk on any type of transports like ships or elevators, which is necessary to implement Nefarian encounter, because his platform is a big elevator...
    This are great news!

2. Cata and mop already have perfect working spline system. Also pathfinding works on cata better than on other expansions thanks to AT team. Small cata update with row of fixes will be soon, to be more exact as soon as i finish refactoring of the Shadowfang Keep (heroic + normal modes) and QA finish tests. Another update will be in few weeks as soon as we will finish internal testing of the transports system. Now creatures could walk on any type of transports like ships or elevators, which is necessary to implement Nefarian encounter, because his platform is a big elevator...
    Thank you so much for the reply :) ! It's great to know these issues will be repaired. Good!

3. I do know something.

I told you what that something was.

It came from experience gained over many years playing on warmane (and many other servers)

You ignored it and are still hoping for an answer you're not going to get (or could even rely on)

I know when the next update is coming anyway.

Ready O'Clock.
    Mr I-know-everything,
    don't get too tired :D

4. I do know something.

I told you what that something was.

It came from experience gained over many years playing on warmane (and many other servers)

You ignored it and are still hoping for an answer you're not going to get (or could even rely on)

I know when the next update is coming anyway.

Ready O'Clock.
    I don't like your attitude through most of your posts.

5. Mr I-know-everything,
    don't get too tired :D
    the dev confirmed exactly what I said. Call me Nostradamus if you like

6. greendv

on the newslog its says at the beginning of next week, now we have the middle. When will the update come? Is there a new Eta?

i am just curious

7. greendv

on the newslog its says at the beginning of next week, now we have the middle. When will the update come? Is there a new Eta?

i am just curious
    In beginning of the next week.

8. Could you give us any reply about the rated BGs? https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/237#

Would be nice to know if you plan on working on it or not.

9. yeah when is isle of conquest released kappa

10. Could you give us any reply about the rated BGs? https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/237#

Would be nice to know if you plan on working on it or not.
    Don't know about it, sorry.

yeah when is isle of conquest released kappa
    I would work on this bg and Nefarian only after live testing of transports system which are going to be released with next update.

11. @Green_Dev

Sorry to bother you (especially after you have already answered so many questions already), but can you give us any sort of ETA on the Therazane reputation/Deepholm quest fixes?

12. @Green_Dev

Sorry to bother you (especially after you have already answered so many questions already), but can you give us any sort of ETA on the Therazane reputation/Deepholm quest fixes?
    29 out of 107. First chapter almost done. It's not on top of my TODO list right now, so can't give any ETA.

13. " Could you give us any reply about the rated BGs? https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/237#

Would be nice to know if you plan on working on it or not. "

Who can give informations about this bug report ???

14. I do remember them saying on the last Q/A stream that rated battlegrounds aren't top priority so they' aren't really working on it "It seemed like they think of it more as a win trading "bracket" ,which stinks because people would like to get titles and try to fight other guilds for fun :(

15. In beginning of the next week.
    hey green_dev, today is tuesday, is the update for cata coming today? :)

First 123 Last