1. June 7, 2015  

Does anyone even RP now here ?

I play on FrostWolf realm and I didn't find any single person who roleplay there :S

So I am asking

2. June 7, 2015  
    There are some rp guilds on alliance.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rmwind-Army-gt

here is one.

idk about horde.

3. June 7, 2015  
    I'm in an RP guild HONOR on Warsong, should you ever check that realm. Join channels RP-OOC and roleplayers to catch up with other RPers on the realm.

4. June 7, 2015  
    I'm in an RP guild HONOR on Warsong, should you ever check that realm. Join channels RP-OOC and roleplayers to catch up with other RPers on the realm.

he asked for FrostWolf MoP server :P

5. June 7, 2015  
    I saw this one

And I was thinking about finding it but just idk....

I was roleplaying before but I don't think I can join that big comunity :S

6. June 7, 2015  
    he asked for FrostWolf MoP server :P
    Yeah ik, just responded generally, since he asked 'Does anyone even RP now here?' xD

And in response to TotalIIoser, its not really that big community. Molten RPers are pretty spread out, it isn't like you're on an RP server :P

7. June 7, 2015  
    yeah :S

I guess I just have to try :D

thanks for respone anyway

8. June 8, 2015  
    Haven't been on Warmane long, but I roleplay almost exclusively with other players. Unless its an OOC channel, I'm not much on worrying about stats, equipment, etc., though I'll do my best in raids to coordinate since that's so time intensive. What is your character's name on Frostwolf? I'm Ethaniel.

9. June 8, 2015  
    Albion, Titaniya, [Azriele] Powermint [Mintmender] and Maerlin [Astaroth Paradox].