1. June 7, 2015  

Cross realm idea

Hi, i'd like to discuss this topic. As we know realms are slowly getting less and less population, and i had this idea(mainly seen on other servers), some people play PvP only realm so they can enjoy more skilled opponents, but this realm has no Soloqueue anymore, so it's pretty hard to play there with good experience(I'm not saying it's all about soloq gone). But here's my point of view, i mainly enjoy PvP in wow, but competition and population on pvp only realm is terrible nowadays, and i decided to reroll on neltharion just because of population. So i'm asking, are there any future plans to join realms for pvp queues ? Arenas/Bgs...

2. June 7, 2015  
    It's a good feature but it's hard to script it. There is a huge russian server with thousands players online on different realms and they released crossrealm arenas after like 2 years of development. If you check how many fixes on Cata were released here in the last months you will be 100% sure crossrealm arenas will never happen here if they keep working like this.

3. June 7, 2015  
    One thing is to develop own solutions, but there is always option of getting some from open source or to buy one, i think with all the donations and stuff they could afford something like that and it would be a good investment...I didn't really get really deep into investigation of this problem, I just want some Game master replies or something...