1. June 8, 2015  

Glitched underground, falling, going from 1-full hp back to 1 every sec?

So I was doing this DK quest called: Massacre At Light's Point. When you are done with it, you have to press 3 while in the cannon, to be flyed back to complete the quest, halfway during this flight back, the gryphon freezed midair, and it stucked there. So i pressed the Red exit vehicle button, but then i started falling through the ground? and i just fell and fell, untill i landed, and i can see my corpse? Yet im not dead?? My hp keeps going between 1 and full every second. I tried the auto-unstuck button, but it says i cant do that while moving.... but im not moving anymore?? I can logout which requires that you dont move? yet i can't use the unstuck thing.. **** logic right? Anyway, anyone knows how i can fix this? Tried looking at their site, but they don't have any unstuck button on their webpage for some strange reason.. Any regular guys or mods know how to fix this? I also sent in a ticket, but i figured that may take a while until they can answer it.

2. June 8, 2015  
    The unstuck option can be found under the "Store" and then select the free points store.
    This then will bring you to your heartstones location or starting position (when no location is set).

However .. doing so will highly mess up your phasing of the dk area. Wich prob by now is already missed up.
    So when doing so you wont be able to continue questing there. You can try to ask an ingame gm to port you to the propper phase but that can take awhile.

So try to unstuck .. and if it messes it up. Then best to concider to restart your dk.