1. June 8, 2015  

Events June 10th - June 14th

Greetings Warmane community,

Your feedback has been heard. We're moving the event schedule a bit further into the week so a couple of events are on the weekends as well. We're also looking into new ideas about new events, such as Pet Battle tournaments and treasure hunts with a few twists. Feedback and ideas can be posted in this topic.

Here's the current event schedule and events we're having this week:

Wednesday Event
    Spoiler: Show
    Quiz/Trivia
    Realm: Ragnaros
    Time: 19:00

Thursday Event
    Hide and Seek
    Realm: Deathwing
    Time: 17:00

Friday Event
    10v10 Single Elimination
    Realm: Blackrock

Saturday Event
    Stair/Jump Event
    Realm: Neltharion
    Time: 21:00
    A secret location will be picked, usually unavailable to players, for the event.

Sunday Events
    40v40
    Realm: Warsong
    Time: 15:00

Hunt and Kill: Secret Location Edition
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Time: 18:00

Rewards will be announced shortly before starting the event via in-game announcements. All times displayed are in accordance to our server time which you can see on our website.
    Edited: June 14, 2015

2. June 8, 2015  
    Greetings Warmane community,

Your feedback has been heard. We're moving the event schedule a bit further into the week so a couple of events are on the weekends as well. We're also looking into new ideas about new events, such as Pet Battle tournaments and treasure hunts with a few twists. Feedback and ideas can be posted in this topic.

Here's the current event schedule and events we're having this week:

Wednesday Event
    Quiz/Trivia
    Realm: Ragnaros

Thursday Event
    Hide and Seek
    Realm: Deathwing
    Time: 17:00

Friday Event
    1v1 Single Elimination
    Realm: Blackrock
    Time: 20:00

Saturday Event
    Stair/Jump Event
    Realm: Neltharion
    Time: 21:00
    A secret location will be picked, usually unavailable to players, for the event.

Sunday Events
    40v40
    Realm: Warsong
    Time: 15:00

Time: 20:00

Rewards will be announced shortly before starting the event via in-game announcements. All times displayed are in accordance to our server time which you can see on our website.
    Sounds fun :D Tho last night at frostwolf when i whisper the gm i didnt get an invite, even tho it wasnt full :/

3. June 8, 2015  
    Sounds fun :D Tho last night at frostwolf when i whisper the gm i didnt get an invite, even tho it wasnt full :/
    Players join the group and then leave, some get the invitation but decide not to accept. All of this interferes with the addon that we use to invite players so sometimes we might not get everyone but we always invite and try our best to get players on first come - first serve basis.

4. June 8, 2015  
    Any chance we could do events at night during weekdays for NA players :)

Like midnight server time. Just like once every 3 weeks or so.

5. June 8, 2015  
    Any chance we could do events at night during weekdays for NA players :)

Like midnight server time. Just like once every 3 weeks or so.
    The earliest event is 8 AM PDT and many of them are much much later but we'll think about scheduling events a bit later for our next event schedule.

6. June 8, 2015  
    guys want ask. cant download woltk cata and pandaria not open any window. i click somfing wrong first time now no shance download game any one can hellp?

7. June 9, 2015  
    I'd like to see the Faction raids or what ever it's called on Neltharion. Maybe try get Rated Battlegrounds up running?

8. June 9, 2015  
    I'd like to see the Faction raids or what ever it's called on Neltharion. Maybe try get Rated Battlegrounds up running?
    That type of an event is so called 'herd influence' where we just use announcements to move large masses of players into world PvP. We might try something like Tarren Mill clashes of both factions. The main problem with these kinds of events that a lot of people complain about lack of rewards without realizing that PvP on such a scale is a reward by itself.

9. That type of an event is so called 'herd influence' where we just use announcements to move large masses of players into world PvP. We might try something like Tarren Mill clashes of both factions. The main problem with these kinds of events that a lot of people complain about lack of rewards without realizing that PvP on such a scale is a reward by itself.
    omg omg omg Tarren Mill! yis!

10. "Sunday Events

Spoiler:
    Time: 20:00"

I saw this on facebook, though I don't have warmane "liked" on it and didn't log in.

Is 20:00 GMT time?? Military time on what time zone? I'm a little unsure about the time. I'm in the US, West Coast, so I am wondering if this could be in the middle of the night or something for me or another time.

If it is 20:00 GMT time, it looks like when converted to Pacific time it would be at 12pm (Noon). Is that right?

11. "Sunday Events

Spoiler:
    Time: 20:00"

I saw this on facebook, though I don't have warmane "liked" on it and didn't log in.

Is 20:00 GMT time?? Military time on what time zone? I'm a little unsure about the time. I'm in the US, West Coast, so I am wondering if this could be in the middle of the night or something for me or another time.

If it is 20:00 GMT time, it looks like when converted to Pacific time it would be at 12pm (Noon). Is that right?
    Thursday, 11 June 2015, 13:00:00 PDT (1 PM Pacific Daylight Time)

12. Hello boyz! I have an idea for event, Its "Race" event,I do it with guild also. Ehm Azshara has 1 great spot like made for racing,so would be fun to make 1 global event like that. For example-rules we all have ground mounts ofc,who fall off the road gets kicked from event,no speed buffs etc etc. and winner gets reward mount,votes or something like that ^^. Fun m?

All the best!
    -Alice-
    Edited: June 16, 2015