1. June 8, 2015  

Rated BGs

Hello!

Would any horde guilds be interested in doing Rated BGs on weekday nights. I'm talking at around midnight server time (lol).

I realize its way off-peak, but our guild has a lot of NA players (myself included) that can only play at nights. Would be nice if hordes had some guilds that were up for it too.

2. June 9, 2015  
    CCC would be happy to play GvG rateds, but most of our members are EU and 6-9pm are our best times. 12am is a little late,most of our members have gone to sleep by then. Which guild are you representing?

3. Not sure what to make of this response, but I'm the leader of Verbally Violent.

We have a lot of North American players that cannot play during EU times (myself included :( ) and hence the post :P

4. It would be easier for people in NA to come online earlier in the afternoon during the weekend than it would be for people from EU to stay up past 12am. I am aware you said weekday NA times, but this realm is lacking in rated bg activity and i dont see anyone else replying.

If you want to play at a reasonable time on the weekend for both sides, let me know. We are looking for real GvG rateds
    Edited: June 10, 2015

5. It would be easier for people in NA to come online earlier in the afternoon during the weekend than it would be for people from EU to stay up past 12am. I am aware you said weekday NA times, but this realm is lacking in rated bg activity and i dont see anyone else replying.

If you want to play at a reasonable time on the weekend for both sides, let me know. We are looking for real GvG rateds
    Ya, we would love to do rateds on weekends too, but this post was specifically for weekday rateds, and wasn't necessarily for european players, as I realize they won't be up at 4am to play rateds (most likely). Was moreso aimed at NA and Asia horde players that might be on so late, and if they come across the post, we can set something up :P

Regarding weekends, you say afternoon, what time did you have in mind? I've tried on quite a few weekends to set something up with CCC but it seems I've always chosen a bad time to try...

6. Sorry for necro'ing :)

I'm wondering if horde have any North/South American or Asian PvP guilds I can contact?

Anyone know any NA/SA/Asian pvp guilds?

7. rated battlegrounds were disabled on cataclysm and not MOP??

8. Rated BGs work on MoP, don't know about Cata.

On topic: We are still looking for any horde guild or group of players that are willing to do rated BGs at night time.

You can bring as many 522 ilvl players that you like. I will make a team of whoever is online in my guild at the time, and will play with whatever composition we can make. You can bring 4 healers if you like, 3 healers 2 tanks, whatever you guys like, no restrictions of any kind. Just get 10 players and lets play :(

Would be great if some horde guilds joined together to make a team, since it seems no guild ever has enough on their own.

So far I'm aware of the following pvp guilds:
    Ravens, Creampie, Hysteria, Amnesia, Genesis, Relax Bros, Bloodlust, PLAN B SHEEP DRUID (I think? :P), Cannabis Country Club. I'm sure between these 9 pvp guild, you can find 10 ilvl 522 players with a great team composition to play with. I will make sure to queue on the alliance side if I'm online.

Feel free to whisper me on Blazzin or Notorious to set something up.

Would be great to have rateds on a daily basis :)

9. Buuuuuump.

We have managed to find one guild (the best guild I've come across so far on horde, with literally no fear, I've never been so impressed by a group of people :3).

Hoping more guilds are willing to join in!

10. July 3, 2015  
    BUMP!!!

Still looking for horde teams!

If there is someone that is willing to lead rated BGs, send me a PM and I can direct you towards making your own horde team.

I think it would be great if the great players in Twisted, Ravens, Relax Bro, and Cannabis Country Club (AND OTHER GUILDS TOO) teamed up. We could regularly do rated BGs. Its fun guise I swear :(

Again, what we really need is a skilled Rated BG leader that is willing to put strong teams together. I will help as best as I can in any way if someone steps forward :)

11. July 7, 2015  
    Why would they mix players ?
    Some guilds have good reputation and perfect score in Rated BGs so why would they ruin that.
    They should allow rateds vs same faction. Because what you can do now? Turn to pve or quit. Raids are stupid... I mean you can't do them every day, same for premades, sub wars...

12. July 7, 2015  
    Why would they mix players ?
    Some guilds have good reputation and perfect score in Rated BGs so why would they ruin that.
    They should allow rateds vs same faction. Because what you can do now? Turn to pve or quit. Raids are stupid... I mean you can't do them every day, same for premades, sub wars...
    Which horde guilds have a perfect Rated BG score... lol

And quite frankly, anyone who's avoiding to play because they might lose, is more or less a coward.

The only way we can get same faction rated BGs is if people start to email Malaco directly asking for them. His email address is [email protected].
    We can also raise attention on forums and hope for the best, but quite frankly, its VERY unlikely they will ever enable same-faction. We're only Blizzlike when needed after all :P

Anyways on topic: I fill our team by taking people from Global chat if guild doesn't have enough. We are very much willing to get annihilated if Hordes can put together a team worth competing with (and I know for a fact you guys can, you just don't want to...)

13. July 7, 2015  
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-weekly-events

I can give more details and ideas about it soonTM (5-6 days xD just that my exams pass)

14. Bump bump bump

Still looking for horde guilds, I asked every pvp guild I knew and nothing :(

12 Last