1. Buuuuuump.

We have managed to find one guild (the best guild I've come across so far on horde, with literally no fear, I've never been so impressed by a group of people :3).

Hoping more guilds are willing to join in!
    oh the spanish locos? ye lol, they have a giant pair of balls those rascals

2. We did 4 games vs Devastation a few days ago. But we have less ppl online due to holidays so its a bit more difficult to form the groups..
    Edited: July 23, 2015

3. Hey Noto,
    We are reactivating <and the Stealthed Rogues> going hardcore all the way for rated bgs. We started recruiting some old members and friends like 2 days ago, already got like 20 people. By the end of the week we will be able to form rated group I believe and I will definitely let you know about that.
    We are eager to play rateds against just any guild or anyone.

4. Hey Rufus,

While I am certainly open to guild vs guild rated bgs (core teams or not core), what I was aiming was for someone to step up and lead rated BGs near midnight server time on weekdays.

This is of course because it is the only time on weekdays when I am available, and I try to make teams with whoever I find online, in guild or global, to fill the 10 spots.

It would be great to find someone else that is North American and willing to lead Rateds, whether in your guild or outside, and with people in guild or from global.

On Weekends, I have more time to play, but I expect that time to go down very quickly as family is coming to visit, and we will likely travel a lot on weekends too. As such late night weekdays continue to be the best time for me :/

I'm sure you'll find plenty of rated BGs with other allies guilds (and even VV, I know many people are VERY capable of leading rated BGs) but I can't promise anything on my part. If you make them on weekday nights, you can expect me to put together a team of whatever I can find :)

5. Bump!

Still looking for daily late night rated BGs!

If you are a PvP Player on the Horde side that is active near 11:00pm server time, and want to play daily Rated BGs, please contact me!

6. Dear XxNotoriousxX,

Please note that 23:00 server time is way to late for some of us (EU Located). For me personally 23:00 server time equals 02:00 real time which as you can see is hardly playable not to mention that this is what you are suggesting as a starting hour.

Currently we are trying to find a salution to this problem by looking for players with decent amount of skill on the horde side that are from N/A.
    So far our success is little to none.

We are trying our best to gatter a group that can play at that time.

Will keep you posted and inform you ingame if we manage to do that!

Best Regards,
    Legitimen
    <and the Stealthed Rogues>
    Edited: August 15, 2015

7. Hey! Sorry for the late reply.

That is good news, I hope you find some NA players.

Sadly I'm having even less time to play on weekends now, and weekdays will likely get worse too.

I'll still try to get rateds to happen, but I dunno if I can put groups together regularly anymore :/

I'm sure you'll find other players for rateds though!!

8. Also upvote this everyone!

This way you guys can at least play each other! :)

9. Not sure if this is a necro or a bump but...

Still looking for horde guilds interested in Rated BGs late at night! We are of course also willing to play on weekends, but are a bit tired of spending hours waiting for the horde to make a team, only to have them quit as soon as they lose...

Hoping some guilds will be willing to keep queuing, win or lose! We just want to play for fun and it's not very fun to spend a long amount of time to only get one game...

10. Hey there, Noto

As one of the co-leaders in Hysteria, I can't promise you on the weekdays but on the weekends we will try to set up a team for rated runs. However, it seems to roguhly fit your time since it's only about 19:00ST most of us get online due to their work, university etc. Even then, we hardly get 10. As you know, we're just a small community that consists of close friends and such. Rollin on our own, giving so little to zero jacks about any other random shizzle like flaming bgs, tossing trashtalks around or spitting slur on other players. Simply, We're just doing the job.

Though, latelty our people, they're more into some brand new achievements including them rbg ones. So, we like to give it a shot ! Starting from this weekend, I will whisper you or the closest co-lead of Verbally that I can reach to - in case you're not on - , as soon as I gather a team. And yeah, I'm considering only you guys because as far as I've heard/read from different platforms, some of the rest of them PvP guilds, they just abuse or exploit stuff, trashtalk when lose blabla.. meh we're just too little too damn bored of that crap from the premades we've been through. For the fact, it's happening so many times that we had sentimental times during that rated earlier when your wlocks didn't exploit that damn AoE stuff. I guess for all this time we were in seek of some real honorable opponents like you.

See you around man
    Peace.
    Edited: November 5, 2015

11. Sounds great. Wished more horde guilds were like that.
    Hope to play against you guys soon.

12. If VV fails to make group! Feel free too Hit us up! CannabisCountryClub. you can always whisper Iamsmexy(me), Toptier, or Nethicron. Cheers mate! See you in Rateds :D Peace.

13. Hey there, Noto

As one of the co-leaders in Hysteria, I can't promise you on the weekdays but on the weekends we will try to set up a team for rated runs. However, it seems to roguhly fit your time since it's only about 19:00ST most of us get online due to their work, university etc. Even then, we hardly get 10. As you know, we're just a small community that consists of close friends and such. Rollin by our own, giving so little to zero jacks about any other random shizzle like flaming bgs, tossing trashtalks around or spitting slur on other players. Simply, We're just doing the job.

Though, latelty our people, they're more into some brand new achievements including them rbg ones. So, we like to give it a shot ! Starting from this weekend, I will whisper you or the closest co-lead of Verbally that I can reach to - in case you're not on - , as soon as I gather a team. And yeah, I'm considering only you guys because as far as I've heard/read from different platforms, some of the rest of them PvP guilds, they just abuse or exploit stuff, trashtalk when lose blabla.. meh we're just too little too damn bored of that crap from the premades we've been through. For the fact, it's happening so many times that we had sentimental times during that rated earlier when your wlocks didn't exploit that damn AoE stuff. I guess for all this time we were in seek of some real honorable opponents like you.

See you around man
    Peace.
    Hey!!

Glad you posted and I'm glad that there's still horde guilds interested. I had a lot of fun playing against you guys last time! (I think Saturday, don't know now...)

I assure you we're only looking to do rateds for fun and we don't really tryhard much in them, exploiting for wins, or not playing if core players aren't on! I'm always ready to make team as long as I'm on!

If you don't need see me on, feel free to whisper any guildie and they can probably contact me on skype or find someone who can!

Regarding others who can make a group, everyone in guild is welcome to make a group, but I don't think many were willing in the past, since they often spent a lot of time making the team, only to have the other team only play one game. Not gonna lie, a lot of the guildies that normally play competitive pvp prefer arenas, so that is often another issue. Still feel free to ask guildies at any time and maybe someone will be willing to make a team (if I can't come).

Looking forward to playing more against you guys!

@smexy
    Everytime you post, I remember this and I just HAD to post it eventually

https://youtu.be/v1c2OfAzDTI

:3

First 12