1. June 8, 2015  

Horde Recruitment for Rated Battlegrounds

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Noxius from Hellguards , we formed 8 years ago as an alliance of 7 small guilds. Some of us playing this game since Beta .One of the oldest,biggest and most respected guilds on a former TBC and then we moved to a WOTLK server.We started on Molten on Cataclysm lasting until now.

We would like to announce that we are looking for a hand of good players to play rated battlegrounds. You do not need to join to guild in order to play with us, all we ask for is your time and patience until we have a full group of players. We will communicate via our Raid Call server on our dedicated channel for Rated Battlegrounds.

We are looking for EU players that can play with us after 16:00 Server Time. We will further arrange the schedule so that everyone will be available after we gather the full group.

The requirements to join our group would be to have a full grievous set, but to give everyone a fair shot, we will test you in a battleground to see how you perform in combat situations and even if you do not meet the requirements but you know your class and you know how to play we will welcome you in our group.

As of right now, we are looking for the following players to join our group :

1 Guardian Druid as our designed Flag Carrier
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid
    1 Resto Shaman that can OS as DPS
    1 Frost DK
    Either 1 of the following : Sub Rogue/Mage / Frost DK

If you want to talk more about this, you can always PM me and I will try to clear any confusion or answer any question that you may have. Thank you for your time!

Noxius of Hellguards.
    Edited: June 10, 2015

2. The following spots have been filled :
    Warrior,Hunter
    Backup warlock.
    We are still looking for the remaining members to crate our group so that we can start looking for competition by this weekend.

3. MW Monk Here! Last Season 2.5k. Full Grieveous. You can contact me in game! i am online whole day prolly :D Cya in game ^^ - Iamsmexy

4. MW Monk Here! Last Season 2.5k. Full Grieveous. You can contact me in game! i am online whole day prolly :D Cya in game ^^ - Iamsmexy
    I've tried to get in touch with you yesterday but you were offline. Please /w me when you get the chance to be online or send me a mail.

Also bumping the thread, we are still looking for the following classes :
    1 Guardian Druid as our designed Flag Carrier
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Mistweaver Monk or Resto Druid
    1 Resto Shaman that can OS as DPS
    1 Frost DK
    Either 1 of the following : Sub Rogue/Mage / Frost DK