1. June 8, 2015  

[h] iron horde

IRON HORDE
    <of Deathwing>

Guild Info ----------
    Iron Horde of Deathwing has been formed as group of PvP players that fight in honor of mighty Horde and Warchief Thrall.
    Our purpose is to make PvP interresting by making battleground groups from 5man up to 15man to enjoy battlegrounds like Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest even more, supporting most horde players that queue solo and hope for win.
    We participate in world PvP by attacking alliance cities and ofcourse defending the great Orgrimmar, also in battles around Stranglethorn or Tanaris.

Our crew ----------
    Guild Leader: Zhonga
    Officers: Straa, Katenkyu/Pordfangirl

Guild Requirements ----------
    5800 Gear score - We decided to add a gear score requirement to be able to join the guild, minimum value will be 5800.
    1950 Arena exp - In PvP gear score is not all, the actual PvP experience matter, so we decided to ask 1950 minium arena rating, as it's required for purchasing Wrathful helm, wich is actualy a decent standard.

Exceptions can be made in range of 50-100 gear score and arena rating in case of realy good healers.
    All players that apply will be tested in duels vs according master classes of our guild and officers.
    We will also test players in battleground groups, to see if they know pvp basics and if they are able to work as a team.

How to Join us ----------
    In order to join us, you must make an application on our website, we will check it and then we will test you.

Must have addons:
    Preform AV Enabler 2.5 - Allow premade groups of more that 5man, as in raid of 10, 15, or even 40man.
    Spoiler: Show

Capping - Shows and announces in chat battleground timers for flags, bunkers, pretty much everything. It also show timer for battle start, arena and battlegrounds queue pops, etc.
    Tidy Plates - Shows enemy nameplates by class color and also debuffs, usefull for team work in mantaining chain CC's.
    Plate Buffs - Same as Tidy, it shows debuffs above nameplates.

* Preform AV Enabler addon is mandatory! Capping, Tiddy Plates or Plate Buffs addons are optional, but reccomended.
    Edited: July 14, 2015

2. June 8, 2015  
    I, as an alliance player, love to play against u guys, which i dislike Iron Horde :D , nothing shame to say only guild on horde been solid after reset , nice to see a cleanup of ur toxic community...
    we will still farm u nabs in BGs....

FOR THE ALLIANCE :)

Good Luck

3. June 9, 2015  
    After the Guild sacred cleansing, we back on track stronger than before....
    For Iron Horde

4. Update ----------
    As some people around stated a good point about not so many members of our guild being high rated, we changed the required arena rating to minimum 1950, wich is required to get Wrathful helm and proves some experience.
    Most of people had to grind from Furious all the way up to full set of Wrathful, but not realy working on ratings in the 1st season, therefore we decided to look over that, there's time in 2nd season for high ratings.

5. I don't plan on joining any guilds, but seeing as how you guys are practically the only ones ever doing BG groups feel free to invite me sometimes if you need people.

Also thanks for the addon suggestions. I might try them although the idea of my screen filling up with even bigger namesplates with all the buffs or debuffs next to them sounds horrendous.
    Edited: June 10, 2015

6. I don't plan on joining any guilds, but seeing as how you guys are practically the only ones every doing BG groups feel free to invite me sometimes if you need people.

Also thanks for the addon suggestions. I might try them although the idea of my screen filling up with even bigger namesplates with all the buffs or debuffs next to them sounds horrendous.
    You're welcome to join us in bg's anytime!
    As for the addons, i reccomend Tidy plates, it's a lot smoother than Platebuffs.

7. don't forget Icicle addon to show your enemy CD above nameplate

8. Whats the deal with Tidy Pates. How can I get it to show ALL debuffs, or at least CC. Not just my debuffs.

Also, it's not showing class icon, even though I selected that. Bugged?

9. Hello guys..you guys may have seen me in bgs from Alliance side (Ret paladin)...But from July onwards, I wont be able to do raids and stuff, due to some personal reasons...so I was thinking of moving to horde, just for doing some premade bgs whenever I can find time...havent decided yet for sure, but was wondering, if I may be able to find a spot amongst you?

10. don't forget Icicle addon to show your enemy CD above nameplate
    Main reason for posting addons is to encourage ppl to care about crowd control, enemy cds tracking is optional.

Whats the deal with Tidy Pates. How can I get it to show ALL debuffs, or at least CC. Not just my debuffs.
    Also, it's not showing class icon, even though I selected that. Bugged?
    It shows debuffs made by you and your team, be sure to check the option tho. Not sure about the icon, i dont use that.

Hello guys..you guys may have seen me in bgs from Alliance side (Ret paladin)...But from July onwards, I wont be able to do raids and stuff, due to some personal reasons...so I was thinking of moving to horde, just for doing some premade bgs whenever I can find time...havent decided yet for sure, but was wondering, if I may be able to find a spot amongst you?
    You can join some premade groups, if u get along with the others, i guess it will be just fine.

11. Gz to our no-life thonga , first "of the horde" title since reset :P

12. don't forget Icicle addon to show your enemy CD above nameplate
    Not just remembering everything. Step it up.

13. Hehe, yeah, congratz to Zhonga of the Horde!
    He's now also our guild master, Straa decided to move ally for a while.

Also.. BUMP! We need you, specialy all these new people on horde who transfered from ally! :D
    We all hate long queues, but we all love pvp, pokes us to join premades and pvp events.

14. Bumpin' cuz cool!

Lately so many ally transfer to horde, sadly not much of a bg queue time.
    WTB ally back where they belong, need instaqueue for my daily kills farm.

15. Agree with u Alez ... queues at horde side are horrible.. like 60+ allys trasnfered to horde.:(

12 Last