1. June 8, 2015  

Cata: Flight Points

Does anyone have any idea when the flight points are going to get fixed? Just curious.

2. June 9, 2015  
    What exactly do you see needing to be fixed?
    If you mean not having them all automatically, that is intentional.

3. June 9, 2015  
    I'm not getting any at all, I've been all over the bottom half of Eastern Kingdoms clicking Flight Masters as I go and the only FP's that remain to be unlocked are the ones in Stormwind and Goldshire.

4. June 9, 2015  
    Not sure I understand the problem. You activated the Flight Paths but can't actually use any?

5. June 9, 2015  
    This has always happened with my alts. I always just have to run around the entire place, or ask people to summon me using have group, will travel. Flight paths don't seem to work even though you click on them, but they aren't usable at flight masters.

6. June 9, 2015  
    This has always happened with my alts. I always just have to run around the entire place, or ask people to summon me using have group, will travel. Flight paths don't seem to work even though you click on them, but they aren't usable at flight masters.
    Yea, this is the issue. I actually just re-logged for the heck of it and tried a flight path in outlands and it worked. Went back and tried Redridge Mountains and the Lakeshire Flight Point worked.