1. June 9, 2015  

yo

I'm here to whine about something ( heck who else is not here to whine about something).
    This way i'd like to ask "good" horde players not to transfer allies because warsong is so unbalanced at the moment that horde loses 90% bgs ( yes 90% there are even days i dont get daily conquest).
    Also i'd like to ask u not to mention premades because every bg i join horde gets wrecked by the same geared/premade ally guild which obviously has nothing else to do but to play warsong 24/7. Its easy to notice since warsongs population sucks so bad that every second bg is played by the same premade on their side and ******s on our side.
    There is no competition but simply zerging 24/7 by the same people or guilds. I don't know if there is a solution to this problem but playing warsong sucks even more as the time passes since good players from the horde move to the other side.
    Anyways, care or not its not just about myself the whole server would be a bit more lively and fun if there was not one-sided zerging by the same geared ppl.

Ty

2. June 9, 2015  

Quench My Thirst

There is also the more likely scenario that there were never any good players on The Horde and The Alliance is just better, has always been better and will always be better.

Useless horde nab... cry your tears into my cup. I need sustenance!

3. June 9, 2015  
    There is also the more likely scenario that there were never any good players on The Horde and The Alliance is just better, has always been better and will always be better.

Useless horde nab... cry your tears into my cup. I need sustenance!
    Lol as far as i can remember stormstouts horde faction pretty much owned allies to the point they didnt want to que... factions in general dont represent any kind of skillbase but simply the better faction drags in those kind of ppl who want the winning side ( and molten is full of them), it has always been like that on molten. Allies vs horde theory is long-gone in this game since ppl dont even care if they want to join the red or the blue side.Rememeber all those ppl who are lazy to defend the city boss, the dont even care, its not important anymore since the game is old. Its simply that they join the winning side and on this server it backfires greatly since the population is low creating a monopol of players which always win. Skill has nothing to do with it because all the "good" players join the winning side to the point they dont want to carry the rest. I personaly like to stay on the bad side since its thrilling to battle good players. The problem here is that the bad side has no chance of winning which is frustrating. Your statement "allies always win" reflects the nature of molten players maturity.

4. June 9, 2015  
    I'm here to whine about something ( heck who else is not here to whine about something).
    This way i'd like to ask "good" horde players not to transfer allies because warsong is so unbalanced at the moment that horde loses 90% bgs ( yes 90% there are even days i dont get daily conquest).
    Also i'd like to ask u not to mention premades because every bg i join horde gets wrecked by the same geared/premade ally guild which obviously has nothing else to do but to play warsong 24/7. Its easy to notice since warsongs population sucks so bad that every second bg is played by the same premade on their side and ******s on our side.
    There is no competition but simply zerging 24/7 by the same people or guilds. I don't know if there is a solution to this problem but playing warsong sucks even more as the time passes since good players from the horde move to the other side.
    Anyways, care or not its not just about myself the whole server would be a bit more lively and fun if there was not one-sided zerging by the same geared ppl.

Ty
    From my experience, this was never the case. When I played on Horde my team won quite a bit. When I played on Alliance, Alliance won quite a bit as well. Of course with BGs by completing the objectives that would allow you to win. But if your team only focuses on killing and doesn't work on objectives then you will lose unless your team pushes the enemy to the point you're spawn camping them. Now if there was Cross Faction BGs this would probably solve the problem pretty well, however I don't know how that would affect premades.

5. June 9, 2015  
    From my experience, this was never the case. When I played on Horde my team won quite a bit. When I played on Alliance, Alliance won quite a bit as well. Of course with BGs by completing the objectives that would allow you to win. But if your team only focuses on killing and doesn't work on objectives then you will lose unless your team pushes the enemy to the point you're spawn camping them. Now if there was Cross Faction BGs this would probably solve the problem pretty well, however I don't know how that would affect premades.
    Premades are fine. If i end up vs a premade its ok to lose, thats fair. The problem is there is no winning on the horde side. All geared players move to alliance. ppl on our side dont even know how to properly socket gear or what to equip which is frustrating. All the trash is left on our side... even as i am writing we are getting wrecked. Idk what to say, theres no competition, kind of sad

6. June 9, 2015  
    Premades are fine. If i end up vs a premade its ok to lose, thats fair. The problem is there is no winning on the horde side. All geared players move to alliance. ppl on our side dont even know how to properly socket gear or what to equip which is frustrating. All the trash is left on our side... even as i am writing we are getting wrecked. Idk what to say, theres no competition, kind of sad
    Like I said from my experience it has been quite even on BGs. From playing both Factions. But with the introduction to the PvE gear that threw me off on some of the classes I play cause I don't know how viable some of it is, if it is ok to mix and match. Though the socketing part, there is no excuse there is guides online lol

7. Like I said from my experience it has been quite even on BGs. From playing both Factions. But with the introduction to the PvE gear that threw me off on some of the classes I play cause I don't know how viable some of it is, if it is ok to mix and match. Though the socketing part, there is no excuse there is guides online lol
    I dont know about you and when your played (if you play now) but as far as i can remember for the past few weeks ive been having problem to get daily conquest cap. Out of 10 bgs daily i win 1 or 2 max. The rest is pure ownage (ally wise)

8. I dont know about you and when your played (if you play now) but as far as i can remember for the past few weeks ive been having problem to get daily conquest cap. Out of 10 bgs daily i win 1 or 2 max. The rest is pure ownage (ally wise)
    Of course I play now lol. But on my ally char lately (Might just have a ****ty team of course) My team gets owned by Horde. But that isn't all the time. Its about 45% of the time. Even if I went and played Horde same thing happens about 45% of the time. But I don't usually go for Cap. I just play about 3-5 BGs a day per faction as I can't stand doing BGs until cap as I don't want to get burned out. But Cross Faction BGs would solve the problem.

9. in what world do u live in with no premades and groups me as holy prist win atleast 70-80 % of bg`s and i`m talking about atleast 20 bg`s a day :D