1. June 9, 2015  

"Your account has been terminated due to Honor exploit"

so i'm rly getting pissed by this...being not able to use the site for weeks now and the most what pissed me off was the last ticket answer "Note that, continuing to submit tickets regarding this will result in your accounts access to this system being revoked."
    so i'm supposed to be punished for things i have not done or what?
    this is showing how they rly "care" about their players...
    i voted from my phone out of my house and i guess that IP was banned since then i have issues with the site and the GMs can't understand that my account is not the banned one nor my IP...

2. June 9, 2015  
    Honor exploit dont have anything with your voting.

3. June 9, 2015  
    next time read the completed post ...

4. July 3, 2015  

5. July 3, 2015  
    Voting from your phone would have nothing to do with it. If that was the case, you wouldn't even have been able to vote, seeing as by your claim the IP would have been banned, not letting you even vote. The system also checks the IP you're logging in from at the moment for IP bans, so even if you accessed with your phone on an IP that coincidentally was banned after you voted, when you logged on from your computer under a different IP you wouldn't be banned anymore. And even in the statistically impossible chance that both the IP you used on your phone got banned after you voting AND the IP you used at home ended up being a banned one, restarting your modem to get a new IP would solve the issue.

So there's more to this story that you haven't mentioned.