1. June 9, 2015  

Mog-Gear

Hello,

i just wanted to farm mog-gear a bit, cause i guess thats the way to get mog-gear on Warsong.
    I Intended to go BT first but the instance is closed.

Whats the point?
    How am i supposed to get mog-gear?

2. June 9, 2015  

3. June 9, 2015  
    Look for sets you like that can be dropped by mobs then farm that. If you don't like that go crafting. If that fails spend VP or Coins. Warsong is a PvP only server which is why all Instances/Raids are closed.

4. June 9, 2015  
    Look for sets you like that can be dropped by mobs then farm that. If you don't like that go crafting. If that fails spend VP or Coins. Warsong is a PvP only server which is why all Instances/Raids are closed.
    Other options include using honor points to get old seasons of gear from past expansions/PvP seasons. Or you can convert honor into justice in the Champions' Hall of Stormwind and go to either Shattrath/Dalaran and buy some that way.

5. June 9, 2015  
    Having old dungeons / raids unlocked does not change it to a PVE server. They just want those vote points. I wouldn't ask for current content dungeons and raids to be opened. But I don't see how having old out dated PVE content will change the server from PVP to PVE?

Edit: Also it would help if the prices were atleast lowered for transmog on the store. Over 100 points for one piece? That's almost one piece every 10 days.. that seems a little outrageous to me.
    Edited: June 9, 2015

6. June 9, 2015  
    Having old dungeons / raids unlocked does not change it to a PVE server. They just want those vote points. I wouldn't ask for current content dungeons and raids to be opened. But I don't see how having old out dated PVE content will change the server from PVP to PVE?

Edit: Also it would help if the prices were atleast lowered for transmog on the store. Over 100 points for one piece? That's almost one piece every 10 days.. that seems a little outrageous to me.
    Probably the main reason they won't open old dungeons is cause if they do people would probably ask for the rest to be opened. Which then would make this like the other realms but instant 85 which would hurt warsong and the other realms in the long run.

Also forgot about that rivendare o:

7. Probably the main reason they won't open old dungeons is cause if they do people would probably ask for the rest to be opened. Which then would make this like the other realms but instant 85 which would hurt warsong and the other realms in the long run.

Also forgot about that rivendare o:

My point still stands. Adding old dungeons / raids will not make this a pve server because they're outdated. Just because players ask for something doesn't mean they have to implement it. (I.E. Blizzard does not put in every request from players on retail.) But adding old dungeons / raids will actually give more stuff to do than just pvping.

8. My point still stands. Adding old dungeons / raids will not make this a pve server because they're outdated. Just because players ask for something doesn't mean they have to implement it. (I.E. Blizzard does not put in every request from players on retail.) But adding old dungeons / raids will actually give more stuff to do than just pvping.
    The same is definitely said about your post right here lol. It's a Tournament Realm. It is meant to be PvP only. That is the only purpose for the realm. By adding PvE content it would defeat that purpose. If you want other things to do, go farm mobs for xmog gear instead of coming onto the forums and asking for stuff that wont happen :L Hell I threw in a suggestion about having a vendor for xmog gear from like lvls of 30-80. Sadly that didn't happen.

9. Having old dungeons / raids unlocked does not change it to a PVE server. They just want those vote points.
    Not really, vote points give no benefit to the server now they removed themselves off all Pserver ranking sites. They just knew if people who didn't donate lost all chance of getting any un-obtainable items then there would be an uproar

10. The same is definitely said about your post right here lol. It's a Tournament Realm. It is meant to be PvP only. That is the only purpose for the realm. By adding PvE content it would defeat that purpose. If you want other things to do, go farm mobs for xmog gear instead of coming onto the forums and asking for stuff that wont happen :L Hell I threw in a suggestion about having a vendor for xmog gear from like lvls of 30-80. Sadly that didn't happen.
    Well in that light; I agree. Im not necessarily saying they should implement transmog gear through old pve content. But a vendor would certainly do. This is what I believe is a big part of why the realm is dying. It has no variety. Look at other pvp servers: (old arena tornament). They could atleast put in a couple transmog vendors. *Fingers crossed*

11. Well in that light; I agree. Im not necessarily saying they should implement transmog gear through old pve content. But a vendor would certainly do. This is what I believe is a big part of why the realm is dying. It has no variety. Look at other pvp servers: (old arena tornament). They could atleast put in a couple transmog vendors. *Fingers crossed*
    I kind of wish they would implement xmog vendors like another realm I wish I could name D: where you could buy old Tier gear and a variety of other gear. If anything implement them for a way to spend honor.

12. Not really, vote points give no benefit to the server now they removed themselves off all Pserver ranking sites. They just knew if people who didn't donate lost all chance of getting any un-obtainable items then there would be an uproar
    http://i.imgur.com/S70wYR3.png

I'd really like to see some sort of way to obtain transmog items though. It would create a new way to spend your time on the server when you're capped, etc. If you're so concerned about it making the realm more PvE than it already is, make transmog gear similar to the PvE gear vendor and have it cost conquest/honor or something.
    Edited: June 11, 2015

13. (I.E. Blizzard does not put in every request from players on retail.)
    And that is why they lost 3 million subs since the release of WoD.

Now on-topic, farming for mog-gear on a Pure PvP realm it's stupid, look at things at a different perspective, on the old AT they used to have mog gears available through Vendors that would require you to get a certain amount of Arena Rating to actually buy that gear, maybe that can be put back into the realm.

14. And that is why they lost 3 million subs since the release of WoD.

Now on-topic, farming for mog-gear on a Pure PvP realm it's stupid, look at things at a different perspective, on the old AT they used to have mog gears available through Vendors that would require you to get a certain amount of Arena Rating to actually buy that gear, maybe that can be put back into the realm.
    But wouldn't it be better to have MORE honor/conquest sinks? I mean if you're fully maxed out there is no point in getting more honor/conquest. And this would solve that problem.

15. But wouldn't it be better to have MORE honor/conquest sinks? I mean if you're fully maxed out there is no point in getting more honor/conquest. And this would solve that problem.
    Why don't they make it like on the old Cataclysm Realm on AT, that u can Transmog ur Gear through Rating? So u have to do some PvP and get better to get cooler transmogs? I liked it very much, it was a reason for me to play harder.