1. June 9, 2015  

Most fun DPS pve class

Hello there guys 'n girls!
    I would like to start playing some DPS clas for pve which is the most fun to play. It doesn't need to be fun at leveling, it just needs to be fun to DPS with it. So please leave a comment down below on what do YOU think is the most fun DPS clas to play in pve.
    Cheers!

2. June 9, 2015  
    Demo lock, hands down, it's not a "pop whatever's off CD to win" type of class - you actually need to know the fight, take the overall raid DPS into account and think about when to use Metamorphosis, Immo Aura etc. It can change every week, depending on your raid group setup.
    Warlocks also have the most badass utility spells - Soulstone and Healthstones can make a huge difference between a wipe and kill, Dark Pact is the best SP buff in the game and Ritual of Summoning saves so much time and frustration, especially on molten xD

For melee I'd say ret paladin, but not the boring "spam all the things, lol 30K DPS" type of playstyle... Get an addon like HealBot or w/e, bind every utility spell (all the hands, heals and sнit) and use them!
    98,7% of rets on this server don't do anything besides pure DPS, they aren't supporting the raid in any way, it's so fuсking sad >.<

But if you just can't be bothered - roll a Shadow Priest, it literally sнits allover the other DPS classes saying "вicth, I don't care", with all the DMG reduction, self healing from VE, Dispersion, fade, you won't die unless it's a 100% wipe.
    SP is the most laid back DPS spec IMO, no burst DPS cooldowns, no procs, just 2 DoTs and 1 filler - pure KEK. Plus there's noting better than tanking in Dispersion xD
    Edited: June 9, 2015

3. June 9, 2015  
    Demo lock, feral druid

4. June 9, 2015  
    Shadow priest is pretty fun to play if you watch how to help your raid since you basically wont die on any fight due to lack of healing. You can shield people, you can pop divine hymn to help healers and also help people restore mana. It is also very mobile and you can still maintain decent damage while moving.

As the other guy said lock is pretty fun too. Hunters and boomkins have good responsibility in end-game fights like LK and rs.

Ret even with the raid support playstyle is still pretty boring when you have a decent rai. I have a BIS ret myself which I rarely play because most raids are full on rets.

You could also try a feral but it has a bigger learning curve than most other classes to max out your DPS

5. June 9, 2015  
    None, since they are all essentially the same in pve. You rotate some abilities and keep a couple others on every 30 seconds to a minute. It doesn't matter that the visual for the abilities is different or that they are called something else. They are all the exact same thing in pve.

6. June 9, 2015  
    None, since they are all essentially the same in pve. You rotate some abilities and keep a couple others on every 30 seconds to a minute. It doesn't matter that the visual for the abilities is different or that they are called something else. They are all the exact same thing in pve.
    I also think PvE is more boring than PvP, but that is going too far.

7. Definitely demo warlock. The great thing is that you must keep the rotation :)

8. BM Hunters is also up there if you're talking about most fun classes. It's fun using unpopular pets, and how a puny wind serpents is doing half as much dmg as you do. You might get criticized for using the wrong pets in ICC, but for most pugs raids and dungeons, ppl dont care.

9. Demo lock, hands down, it's not a "pop whatever's off CD to win" type of class - you actually need to know the fight, take the overall raid DPS into account and think about when to use Metamorphosis, Immo Aura etc. It can change every week, depending on your raid group setup.
    Warlocks also have the most badass utility spells - Soulstone and Healthstones can make a huge difference between a wipe and kill, Dark Pact is the best SP buff in the game and Ritual of Summoning saves so much time and frustration, especially on molten xD

For melee I'd say ret paladin, but not the boring "spam all the things, lol 30K DPS" type of playstyle... Get an addon like HealBot or w/e, bind every utility spell (all the hands, heals and sнit) and use them!
    98,7% of rets on this server don't do anything besides pure DPS, they aren't supporting the raid in any way, it's so fuсking sad >.<

But if you just can't be bothered - roll a Shadow Priest, it literally sнits allover the other DPS classes saying "вicth, I don't care", with all the DMG reduction, self healing from VE, Dispersion, fade, you won't die unless it's a 100% wipe.
    SP is the most laid back DPS spec IMO, no burst DPS cooldowns, no procs, just 2 DoTs and 1 filler - pure KEK. Plus there's noting better than tanking in Dispersion xD

Only bad rets waste global cooldowns on utility spells. You're there to DPS. That's it.

10. I'd go for an elemental shamy. I have both lock and shamy and I enjoy the last one more. If u know the class you can also be in top 10 dps in a 25 man raid. Make it a male char, that thing is huge.

11. Ok thank you everyone. Seems that the LOCK is voted by most of ppl so its 1st :-)
    second are sp and feral and last but not least ele shamy. Thank you everyone you really helped my a lot

12. Only bad rets waste global cooldowns on utility spells. You're there to DPS. That's it.
    I sense a portion of that 98,7 percentage here.

13. I'd go for an elemental shamy.
    The most boring rotation with the lowest DPS, pls...
    Only bad rets waste global cooldowns on utility spells. You're there to DPS. That's it.
    I bet you never change your crusader aura, not even when the raid leader tells you to, oh, I know this type.
    You're the reason why I hate paladins even more than rogues XD

14. Been Playing feral for a long time.! Funny as hell, just recently started Playing hybrid lock. Fun aswell, that feeling of going through the dmg done charts on the last 35% of the boss is kinda awsome

15. I believe u can read and understand english well and u're just playing stupid. Op asked about fun class to play and not for the hardest rotation in game or best dps class. I could've tell him myself to go play Dk for rotation skills or a mage for high burst, but no, you have be smart. Can you explain why shamy could not be fun class as ele?

@ Burza

12 Last