1. July 6, 2015  
    Everyone for him/herself.... I've found enhancement pretty entertaining. The best part is, that 80% of raid leaders from global will sort you into Rdps group. And the fact, that not more than 10 people are playing it right on this realm .

2. July 6, 2015  
    who the **** plays ele anyway lol

3. July 7, 2015  
    Only bad rets waste global cooldowns on utility spells. You're there to DPS. That's it.
    Those like you and similar, dont use hand of sacrifice on tank during soul reaper, and other encounters like PP 3rd phase since pugs dontk kill LK.
    Not to mention bql to use sacred shield on heal, thats nuclear physics.

4. July 7, 2015  
    Only bad rets waste global cooldowns on utility spells. You're there to DPS. That's it.
    People like you give paladins a bet reputation and also people like you are the cause of more than few wipes because your to blinded by your dps to be able to help out if needed

5. July 7, 2015  
    Affliction or demonology warlocks are one of the best classes imo, especially if you know how to abuse their power (not in any exploit-based way, just using class mechanics to its max potential) by multi-dotting as affliction or getting decimation procs before main target hits 35% health. Really good class with decent self heals as well as a variety of pets and other abilities like Demonic Circle or Fear or even Shadow Ward.

Another class/spec I put my focus in yet again was frost DK. While it is a melee class, it serves raid with insane single target damage as well as some great utility spells (Chains of Ice/Death Grip/Strangulate/Mind Freeze) or even ability to off tank for a certain amount of time while tanks are getting resurrected by druids. Overall a class with high potential, some strong raid buffs and immense self heals if one knows when and how to use them.

6. July 9, 2015  

First 12