1. June 9, 2015  

Need assistance downloading MoP on a Mac

So I checked the forums and found the post about Wine Bottler and all that stuff but I am just not very tech savvy and was wondering if someone would be so kind as to talk me through it because I am really struggling. Thank you and sorry for being such a scrub.

2. June 9, 2015  
    You mean this thread right? If so it's explained how to install it.

3. June 9, 2015  
    Yeah I tried that, to be completely honest I am not sure what unpack means and when I try to do this wine bottler thing it just stays stuck at "Installing Install v3.07.exe." I know this may seem way to easy but I have to be missing something.

4. June 9, 2015  
    If the file comes out to be a zip, unzip that and try dragging the executable file into wine. Right now support for mac on MOP is pretty poor since we don't have a native client.

5. June 9, 2015  
    If the file comes out to be a zip, unzip that and try dragging the executable file into wine. Right now support for mac on MOP is pretty poor since we don't have a native client.
    I have the file unzipped "INSTALL v3.07.exe" is the yellow page in the "advanced" section of WineBottler what I am trying to get to? Or am I doing it wrong.