1. June 9, 2015  

what is the best proffesion to to make GOLD ?

What is the best proffesion to make gold on WOTLK 3.3.5 ragnaros server ? :)

Or is there any other way to make gold ?

hope for answers :)

2. pimping and slangin' dope on da corner u feel me

3. I'd go for Herbalism + Alchemy/Mining.

Crafting professions as Blacksmithing or Leatherworking aren't really needed. AH prices for armor is pretty low atm. and mats are hard to get.

4. Farm honor for JC mats > make gems > profit.

5. You can find some gold making tips in this thread.

6. July 8, 2015  
    I'd go for Herbalism + Alchemy/Mining.

Crafting professions as Blacksmithing or Leatherworking aren't really needed. AH prices for armor is pretty low atm. and mats are hard to get.
    This. Sell every ore and plant you come across... you will make a ton of gold. It's good to get auctioneer addon as well.

7. U need more than one profession... at least 3. think what professions support each others. :) (+mining, herbalism for backup).
    Always is not important how much you sell. Sell only for profit, no matter how overheated markets are. And they will be :D
    Duh... kids games versus retail auctionhouse camping lol.
    purchasing big lots and taking 50k risks without blinking eye, and knowing servers economy.
    Good luck:D
    Edited: July 11, 2015

8. You can try them all tho skining is pretty good, you can sell Borean Leather and Arctic Fur while picking up the trash items and selling them on store / auction house.

9. Btw... just saying... Dragging auctionhouse prizes down is not very effective way to make gold. There is alot of ways/tactics controll overheated markets and use cheapo marketprizes for making MORE gold :) Buy when prizes are down and let overhetaed marketarea rest, do OTHER pofession meanwhile untill those markets overheat, and change back to first area when it's balanced. Sell ----->profit :D

Secondly. Like i said before: "Always is not important how much you sell. Sell only for profit, no matter how overheated markets are".
    "Greed is Good"-----> Undercut prizes like in retail wow. (1 silver or copper). Do not think if you sell half prize cheaper than next seller, someone buys your product for that reason. ppl buy cheapest option, no matter how much cheaper. That's the fact. (i don't mean now crazy fishing prizes, but average market prizes).

Every now and then it's good for drag up prizes back for better profit for all. Be polite/wise if you see your competitor seller put products highest prize when markets are overheated. Follow and undercut 1 silver or copper off his/her prize.--->Profit for all. Greed is Good.

Retail wow (Ragnaros EU)example: Your products be undercutted in seconds after u put auctions for no matter if like 1000 different items. There is a reason for that 1 copper undercut:)

I'm not any better than my competitors, i'm... humanoid also and sometimes i aggro and forget all i said above lol.
    But this is mainly written for mouthbreathers who really don't understand basics.
    It's only a game and some ppl doing auctionhouse just for annoying others, and have great vibes. That is ok :D

10. Renting Dalaran benches is probably highly profitable. There's always somebody AFK sitting there.

11. You can try them all tho skining is pretty good, you can sell Borean Leather and Arctic Fur while picking up the trash items and selling them on store / auction house.
    People won't loot all in pugs even if you told them to. Also, you'll most likely be grouped with greedy skinners. It's worse for me because I live in Asia and I get a 2-second delay for being far from Warmane's central unit so I always lose in skinning. My best bet is farming shoveltusks in howling Fjord and dragonkins from Occulus.

Skinning can earn you a lot by selling Nerubian Chitin and icy Dragonscales alone, but it is still beaten by mining and other professions.