1. threads like these are why i gank, it's purely to make noobs rage. it was a lot more fun tho back when premiums could whisper cross faction, oh how i miss the rage pm's.

2. lol u said cocks

lol
    That's so offensive dude, jk.
    No report pls.

3. once thing I noticed tho, allys mostly gank when they are in pairs, where as hordies gank even if they are alone, lol

4. threads like these are why i gank, it's purely to make noobs rage. it was a lot more fun tho back when premiums could whisper cross faction, oh how i miss the rage pm's.
    Those were good times. A little bit before that I was planning on making a collage of rage whispers. Not from lowbies though. Lowbie killing is for fags.

Also you can't "gank" someone by yourself. The term means "gang kill".

5. It's threads like these that make my day. I play both factions and I am not afraid to kill whatever moves. You move I attempt to kill. You afk I attempt to kill. Of course 1 time I kept killing lowbies in outlands for about 3-4 days then a lot of 90 hordes pop up. Sadly they couldn't find me Rogue OP! Then when the lowbies least expect BAM ambush, stealth away. Horde comes down from the sky and they rage so hard they can't find me lol Of course I am not stupid to fight lvl 90s when there is multiple there now in a 1v1 fight yeah. But 1v2+ hell no. Though if they found me I would pvp with them all day lol or stop if the rez timer is to high.

6. You caught me.

Spoiler: Show
    lol sapphire, but theres a lvl 90 guy named Sapphire (Hes not impersonating) and he is in Verbally Violent guild.

7. lol sapphire, but theres a lvl 90 guy named Sapphire (Hes not impersonating) and he is in Verbally Violent guild.
    I'm aware. My post was intended to be both a joke and informative.

8. I'm aware. My post was intended to be both a joke and informative.
    yeah, i know :)

9. I'm aware. My post was intended to be both a joke and informative.
    I stand corrected and informed. lol But do not blame a guy that sees an alliance toon drop from the sky named Sapphirex and not immediately think a GM just killed me. I know the staff have side toons that you just play for fun and all so the thought did cross my mind as I looked at my toon's corpse hoping my death would not be immediately followed by the following Make Love Not Warcraft achievement. Oh well...

10. I know the staff have side toons that you just play for fun
    Well, yeah, but they don't make the names obvious. I mean who in their right mind would tell the server that they are a staff member?

11. Its not the faction, its the players.
    A simple change to pve realms or the option to togle on / off the pvp could solve this problem and everyone would be happy (Except ofc these freakin gankers)

12. Well it's a PvP server, PvE Server that way ---------> or was it that way <--------

aww heck with it, it's Warmane and there are no PvE servers so you'll have to deal with it and yes, it happens on both factions. Suck it up pretty boy.
    I'm almost sure you're a ganker too...

13. Once upon time,A warrior went to Strangleton Vale to seek for the Horda that he can slaughter.Eventually he found one,the tauren of a experience level 35 was walking in peace trough the grass , sparkling water was projecting lens flares into the warriors eyes.The mentioned warrior got irritated but still it was not the reason to set the young Tauren a judgment day.Furthermore ,the peacful and innocent tauren started to run in order to escape the eager crocodiles that were laying on the molten shore .Touched by lil's Taurens innocence warrior just throwed his storm bolt on the peacful tauren.At this moment Tauren was just laying there without releasing his soul.At the same moment warrior came to his corpse and realized what he have done.Lil' Tauren finally released his soul and the warrior never saw him again...

Despite the fact I am old and my memory is slowly abandoning me, I still get the Flashbacks from that day.I will never forget the way that tauren looked at me..

Why the server didn't crashed that time(followed with a rollback).that tauren wouldn't die.ffs
    Edited: June 12, 2015

14. Agreed. People who cannot compete in PvP because they suck, have an extremely small sexual organ to overcompensate about, and are also pathetic do that. All three conditions have to exist for this phenomena to happen. Good news is medical science may soon find some sort of a transplant option for the small organ and then low level players will be able to play in piece.
    Oh wait.... that is the main reason you play WoW?

First 123 Last