1. What wrong with Alliance players camping lowbie ?

So it have been more than a week now since ally players start camping horde's low level area like Thrallmar, Borean Tundra,... for god know reason.
    What wrong with you? Killing someone that can't even fight back amuse you that much? or killing those lowbies make you look cool or something?
    Some same level ally players even saw a horde player like they just saw a free bag of honor and blindly charge in without even consider horde players could just tear their *** apart... most of the time.
    Not to mention some people who have-too-much-free-time camp daily quest hubs like 24/7. Seriously, what the hell is going on? If you have so much free time why no do something useful.... like get a life...

2. So it have been more than a week now since ally players start camping horde's low level area like Thrallmar, Borean Tundra,... for god know reason.
    What wrong with you? Killing someone that can't even fight back amuse you that much? or killing those lowbies make you look cool or something?
    Some same level ally players even saw a horde player like they just saw a free bag of honor and blindly charge in without even consider horde players could just tear their *** apart... most of the time.
    Not to mention some people who have-too-much-free-time camp daily quest hubs like 24/7. Seriously, what the hell is going on? If you have so much free time why no do something useful.... like get a life...

/popcorns

Let the hate begin !

3. Its not the faction, its the players.

4. Its not the faction, its the players.
    Agreed. People who cannot compete in PvP because they suck, have an extremely small sexual organ to overcompensate about, and are also pathetic do that. All three conditions have to exist for this phenomena to happen. Good news is medical science may soon find some sort of a transplant option for the small organ and then low level players will be able to play in piece.
    Edited: June 10, 2015

5. Horde does it to Alliance players too.

6. So it have been more than a week now since ally players start camping horde's low level area like Thrallmar, Borean Tundra,... for god know reason.
    Well it's a PvP server, PvE Server that way ---------> or was it that way <--------

aww heck with it, it's Warmane and there are no PvE servers so you'll have to deal with it and yes, it happens on both factions. Suck it up pretty boy.

7. Sometimes when i'm bored i also go on Outland for example or low level zones and camp... but i camp the 90's who camp the lowbies xD

Does that count?

8. So it have been more than a week now since ally players start camping horde's low level area like Thrallmar, Borean Tundra,... for god know reason.
    It's part of the experience -- pay your dues and then pay it forward when you hit max-cap. Remember you can always "unstuck" on the website if they're camping your corpse -- it'll at least bring you to your hearth location to go somewhere else.

9. It's just a chain reaction, nice player levels, gets camped while levelling, hits cap, seeks revenge on all lowbies. I had so much rage getting camped while levelling, now I just afk on my 80 alt in Outlands and one shot leveller's. Can be fun at times.

10. Ganking happens. Not to be trollish or anything but it is something that seems to come up here in the forums every so often but just gets dismissed because this is a PvP server. All of Warmane's realms are PvP and you will be ganked at some point. The only thing you could do to really to try not to be ganked is quest in areas not "regularly" visited. Since the areas most likely to be ganked are high traffic areas. Get ganked by Sapphire (one of her alts as the toon went by the name Sapphirex) a couple of days ago...was 89 and she was a fully geared 90 and stood no chance...for honor but I did not see it coming at all. Anyways, just keep in mind that after level 90 your chances of getting killed by a higher level increases since their are less and less areas for optional questing. Do not be afraid to call for help in global.

11. Horde does it to Alliance players too.
    Nah, they're too busy dying in droves against singular players.
    *cough*

12. Get ganked by Sapphire (one of her alts as the toon went by the name Sapphirex) a couple of days ago...
    Brb making an alt named Kaerx.
    Edited: June 11, 2015

13. Ganking happens. Not to be trollish or anything but it is something that seems to come up here in the forums every so often but just gets dismissed because this is a PvP server. All of Warmane's realms are PvP and you will be ganked at some point. The only thing you could do to really to try not to be ganked is quest in areas not "regularly" visited. Since the areas most likely to be ganked are high traffic areas. Get ganked by Sapphire (one of her alts as the toon went by the name Sapphirex) a couple of days ago...was 89 and she was a fully geared 90 and stood no chance...for honor but I did not see it coming at all. Anyways, just keep in mind that after level 90 your chances of getting killed by a higher level increases since their are less and less areas for optional questing. Do not be afraid to call for help in global.
    You caught me.

Spoiler: Show

14. Brb making an alt named Kaerx.
    Hello Mr. Kaerx, this is Malacox, nice to meet you.

You caught me.

Spoiler: Show
    Nice paint.

15. I think it's called paintshop.

123 Last