1. You caught me.
    Spoiler: Show
    Brb making an alt named Kaerx.
    Ahahaha xD
    Tears of laughter...

2. A simple change to pve realms or the option to togle on / off the pvp could solve this problem and everyone would be happy (Except ofc these freakin gankers)
    There is a reason as to why there is no PvE server, no one knows it though. But every single private server is PvP, if you don't believe me check it out yourself.

3. There is a reason as to why there is no PvE server, no one knows it though. But every single private server is PvP, if you don't believe me check it out yourself.
    if i remember correctly, it's to avoid splitting the community up. it's not that difficult to level even with all servers being pvp. you just have to be smart about it.

4. When I see a multiboxer leveling... I GANK THE SHIED OUT OF HIM!
    Idk why but it feels good!
    DAMN IT DOES!

5. There is a reason as to why there is no PvE server, no one knows it though. But every single private server is PvP, if you don't believe me check it out yourself.
    Disagree. yes there are many pvp and pve private servers as well... usualy if there is pve content on a server than useless to make it pvp... believe me the majority of players don't like the gankers :) and not even like to do pvp while farming / lvling / duing stuff. a majority of players want to keep pvp in bg's and arenas. and RARELY word pvp.

6. The only difference between a PvP server and a PvE server is that in PvP you get flagged for PvP the moment you step out of the "safe" zones. Low level areas and all. A PvE server is one that once you leave those areas and go into other areas that you would be looking over your shoulder you get to choose to not be flagged for PvP. You do not have to be a target. Now, since this conversation turned to this point keep in mind that there are some people out there who have an absolute love for PvP and believe that somehow a realm being PvE would somehow make it bad for PvP players...still waiting on a reasonable explanation on how a bunch of low level players that don't want to be ganked could ruin end game PvP for the capped players...it is not like people on the PvP servers don't do PvE stuff as well. But hey, won't really happen unless enough people speak up and request such but I doubt it because the anger towards having a PvE realm is strong...I mean way past Darth Vader strong. Just look at some of the past threads on it.

7. Disagree. yes there are many pvp and pve private servers as well... usualy if there is pve content on a server than useless to make it pvp... believe me the majority of players don't like the gankers :) and not even like to do pvp while farming / lvling / duing stuff. a majority of players want to keep pvp in bg's and arenas. and RARELY word pvp.
    There is no PvE style server. If you do know one, PM the name and I will check out your claim. (don't post it here though or you'll just get an infraction). I have been on nearly every server and everyone of them has been perma PvP.
    Edited: June 13, 2015

8. So it have been more than a week now since ally players start camping horde's low level area like Thrallmar, Borean Tundra,... for god know reason.
    What wrong with you? Killing someone that can't even fight back amuse you that much? or killing those lowbies make you look cool or something?
    Some same level ally players even saw a horde player like they just saw a free bag of honor and blindly charge in without even consider horde players could just tear their *** apart... most of the time.
    Not to mention some people who have-too-much-free-time camp daily quest hubs like 24/7. Seriously, what the hell is going on? If you have so much free time why no do something useful.... like get a life...
    You forgot that this world no matter where you lived, there is always chaos bringer, trouble maker, warmongering. If you still leveling and you meet one of those i mention than in their eyes you are nothing more than a fresh meat or punch bag. Sadly you cant do anything about it, no matter how you cry in global for help none will come. Blame them [blizzard or molten] for not upgrading the towns guard. Yeah i remember guard in thrallmar have only 10k hit point. While they always upgrade faction leader and guard in capital to match the power of ppl in that expansion they never upgrade guard in low level zone, heck i still see some guard is dead by default or have only 1 hit point or their damage is very low. Its useless to make a thread about it here, people will only happy seeing you rage quit, all they gonna say is "ITS PVP zone" or "Welcome to world of WARCRAFT".

9. When I see a multiboxer leveling... I GANK THE SHIED OUT OF HIM!
    Idk why but it feels good!
    DAMN IT DOES!
    Multiboxers must die!

10. I always figure the people who do this kind of thing have been bullied most of their lives and that this is the only sense of power they've ever had.

11. Both sides do it. stop crying /thread

First 123