1. Alchemy Specialization Glitch -Professions tab bugged

I did a second specialization quest and now my professions tab is bugged. I saw a bug tracker link #8904 about this issue. http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/8904
    Is there any solution to this problem? Emptying cache & deleting WTF did not help. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. I got the problem too at engineering (goblin/gnome) - so its not only limited to alchemy only, any hints are appreciated too

3. Client sided there is no fix.
    So there is nothing you can do that fixes the issue on the professions .. Althou clearing your cache never hurts .. but it doesnt fix it.

The only one who can fix this is a gm.
    So you need to contact a gm ingame and explain them you learned something you shouldnt have learned. Also inform them on what specialization you would like to keep and wich one they can remove from your character. Any learned reciepes for that specialization will be lost ofcourse since the whole specialization is lost.
    Dont go agrueing with them about a money loss or an item loss to get the 2nd specialization. Cause that was your mistake.
    You can only have 1 specialization