1. Horde or Alliance for PvP?

hey ,

im new on deathwing and wanted to ask wich faction is better for pvp (mostly bgs and city raids ) ?

thanks

2. Pick your poison. Preferably alliance.

3. in my opnion, bg wise, pick both.

play the side that has "less fails" or less waiting time during the time of day.
    ( ally during peak times, horde during off peak. )

4. Unless you're full BiS please go Horde. Our queue time is too long on Alliance.

5. Pick your poison. Preferably alliance.
    yet, you're a horde :(

6. Thanks for your incredible insight.

7. It's true. The queue in Horde is much shorter. In fact, I just played BGs early in the morning, and there was literally no queue time.

As for arenas, I don't have a clue yet.

8. You can be matched against your own faction in arena. Therefore the queue times will be the same.

9. Really hard to say, who is better faction since when One faction tends to win more, some loyal players like to transfer to the winning side...(so no fun at all)

10. July 9, 2015  
    It's true. The queue in Horde is much shorter. In fact, I just played BGs early in the morning, and there was literally no queue time.

As for arenas, I don't have a clue yet.
    Well... The tables have turned. Now the alliance has the quicker queues. This due to Iron Horde going over there. So now the Horde queues are longer. Somtimes up to 15 mins for a premade of 5 people. Just after the wipe Horde was weak but could do 20-30 man premades with AV Enabler addon. Now that addon has become useless again. Though Horde queues aren't nearly as long as Alliance queues were a few months back... Jeeeeeesus... I remember once being in a solo q on my lock on Alliance for 48 mins.

11. Horde. Like I said in a previous thread, looking at it in a positive manner Horde is PvP hard mode. All I see is Alliance wining close to all BG's and when they raid Orgrimmar they dominate us. Usually when Alliance raids Orgrimmar, Horde will just stand around not caring. Mostly because we know they will dominate us if we try to push them out.

I guess also it depends on class too. I play PvP female belf sub rogue. I also have and realistically prefer human rogue because of that double trinket for PvP, over Belf's racial for that extra energy or silencer.
    Edited: July 12, 2015