1. Best way to hit lvl 85 on horde?

So apparently the quest Weapons of mass dysfunction (twilight highlands call to arms questline, horde side) is bugged and because of this I can't get all the other quests in TH.

At the moment I'm stuck at 50% of level 84, already done all the crucible of carnage (twilight arena) quests and can't come up with a way to hit lvl 85, I've tried doing all the uldum quests I found too. I've already reported the bug and opened a ticket, but I'm still stuck anyway.

Can you suggest me a way to hit level 85?

2. So apparently the quest Weapons of mass dysfunction (twilight highlands call to arms questline, horde side) is bugged and because of this I can't get all the other quests in TH.

At the moment I'm stuck at 50% of level 84, already done all the crucible of carnage (twilight arena) quests and can't come up with a way to hit lvl 85, I've tried doing all the uldum quests I found too. I've already reported the bug and opened a ticket, but I'm still stuck anyway.

I would suggest to try out Vash'ir, there are a bunch of working quests there or you can also go back to WotLK zones if you miss just a few hundreds of thousands or go to Mount Hyjal. If you can't find any working quest try to organize a 5m instance or just grind mobs till 85.

3. So apparently the quest Weapons of mass dysfunction (twilight highlands call to arms questline, horde side) is bugged and because of this I can't get all the other quests in TH.

Mass dysfunction works fine, just try a different catapult.

4. Mass dysfunction works fine, just try a different catapult.
    I completed this quest 1 or 2 weeks ago, it was working, anyway catapults now are spawned in the wrong orgrimmar zones (all of 3) and even trying to "inspect" a different catapults brings nothing, making the quest impossible.

5. I completed this quest 1 or 2 weeks ago, it was working, anyway catapults now are spawned in the wrong orgrimmar zones (all of 3) and even trying to "inspect" a different catapults brings nothing, making the quest impossible.
    Some allie keeps bugging the catapults, they can drive them to other parts of Org so that nobody can do the quest. It will work again after a server restart.

6. Deepholm has a few quests before bugs start. I think like 5 or so.