1. Lvl 19 / 29 Twinking, Is it there?

So i'v been a 60 twink for well over 2 years on Ragnaros, one of the very few that remade Old School since the molten hijack.
    My question is the following, after being a 60 for quite some time i feel the bracket is lacking appeal.

So im thinking of making a lvl 19 or 29 in a random factions on the suggested server, where i'd like to spend some time on.
    However, i know everyone calls Deathwing as thé 19 realm, but does that apply on 29 aswell?

And who are the guilds that currently run that bracket?

I'd like to know these things so... enlighten me! :)

2. It says unavailable because it's been a long time since that BG queue doesn't pop, so the server "Doesn't know" the last queue time it took to pop. That has never worked, but it means you are queued, on Deathwing there's a lot of 19 twinks but literally nobody plays them anymore, after the Moltdown/Reset/Hijack half the people didn't want to make their 19s anymore, so the activity was way less than before, then half of that people started to play and like the 80s they got for free so they play those. For me, 19 died after the reset, for some it died last month, and 79 just died last week. There were like 50 people playing 19 but they went to a instant 19 server that is currently online, I see like 1 to 3 twinks log on Deathwing like once a week for like 2 minutes. So that's about it...

3. So i'v been a 60 twink for well over 2 years on Ragnaros, one of the very few that remade Old School since the molten hijack.
    My question is the following, after being a 60 for quite some time i feel the bracket is lacking appeal.

So im thinking of making a lvl 19 or 29 in a random factions on the suggested server, where i'd like to spend some time on.
    However, i know everyone calls Deathwing as thé 19 realm, but does that apply on 29 aswell?

And who are the guilds that currently run that bracket?

I'd like to know these things so... enlighten me! :)
    I think it'd be best for you to refer to this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....rom-Molten-Wow

4. I think it'd be best for you to refer to me as Mrs. Healsonheels.

If you are thinking about making any character on a "Random" faction, please go Horde, random Alliance players are always spamming how they hate the stupid noob alliance and stuff and the game doesn't let us have a big ignore list...

The guilds that run on the Alliance are <Carried> at level 79, leaded by Elipas. And <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> at level 19, leaded by some random narcissistic dumb *** roleplaying *****, but don't join them they are all ******s who don't know how to play BGs, I have seen them in WSG using dresses and picking up the flag and capping it while Walking, yeah they cap but just because we let them, we could win if we wanted to, but we don't, I am serious... So yeah, join us at the Horde and hail Thrall and /y A NAL and stuff like that, it's so fun to camp them in GY, they are so stupid they don't alt f4 the BG... they res and res, they don't even try to fight us, they just res and res and emote like /clap and /palm and /stare and we get so much kills, it's so fun!

5. so uhm Heals, in between your rant of a WsG fight and.. things.
    Horde, or Alliance..
    And because i don't care much about which side it is, im considering to make a 19-29 bracketed guild just for myself, and anyone that wants a place to call home for their level.
    I just want too play, have fun, kill some people in STV, and i will.
    So probably upcomming monday/tuesday ill make a guild on either faction for this bracket.
    Succesfull or not, i don't really care, aslong i'm able to maybe play with 2 or 3 people some World PvP, i'm all satisfied.

6. I think it'd be best for you to refer to me as Mrs. Healsonheels. Anyways...

so uhm zeph, in between my past reply and this reply there's your reply. My rants are in its own instance and there's nothing above or below them, ergo there's no between. Please be careful before summoning me, I don't understand the meaning of this or why you would think that I'm interested in your hopes and dreams. At least tell me something that you are sure it's going to happen or that it is already happening, you said 'I'm considering', and that, I don't like. You said 'just for myself', that's cool and understandable since being part of <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> is not the sweetest experience per se, but... well... you know what I mean. Anyways... Please be clear while explaining your "guild's" objectives, don't say 'just for myself' and then something like 'and anyone that blah blah blah some girlie zhit' Be a real boy and state that you WILL start a Horde Twinking Guild and you would TRY to recruit people and zhit. Don't give you the pleasure of having the opportunity to feel good with yourself after one; You make the guild and no one joins and can't do nothing. Or two; You make the guild, people join and somehow <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> logs in and we blah blah blah just so your recently made guild deletes their characters and it becomes your personal vault.

At least you said you really want to play and have fun. And at least you said you will kill people in Stranglethorn Vale. I know this won't come true since you won't have fun playing alone, people won't join, we can't kill high levels and you won't kill anyone that has Exalted, Revered or Honored reputation with <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> faction, or guild or however you like to refer to my faction. And please don't join Alliance if you say you don't care about what faction you play. Alliance goes to Cathedral of Light on Sundays and we have Architect to build city with concrete and we swipe floors and use toilet paper and stuff... You know what I mean. Join the Orcs please.

As Lich Queen my itenerary is... Whatever, don't say 'I will probably blah blah blah monday'. If you're not organized or not sure of your cababilities please don't talk to me or don't say the words 'heals' and 'rant' in the same sentence because that's script coding to summon me. I liked that you don't know Warsong Gulch because you typed WsG. I like that you don't know twinking because you mentioned a 19-29 bracket. I liked how you use capital letters in the capital cities, for the main twink's world PvP map and for the word PvP... and you refer to yourself as lower case i but you said Heals with a big, bold, gold plated capital H, with perfect symmetry and more nonsense self deluted narcissistic blah blah blah and my usual zhit.

Edit 1: This is a quick reply about a game. You have no idea of how a rant coming from this vitch's azz would look like, sound, or the subject, ideas and thoughts within its first capital letter and last period. Wordcounttools dotcom counts approximately 5K words and I am sure the text I used it's not even close to my longest, I literally just opened Documents folder and randomly chose one of the Notepad text files.. This quick reply is barely around 500 words, not counting this edit part or the text after this.

Edit 2: I read my past reply and there's a sentence mentioning WOTLT and Carried followed by me saying don't join them because blah blah blah... I am strictly talking about not joining <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> because dresses blah blah blah...

-Please check yo self before yo wreck self. (While wearing my Thug Shirt that I pick pocketed from some dusty map.)

-Healsonheels 19 Ninja Priest. |Dueling Vitch Battleground Witch| Title. Guild Leader <Wrath Of The Lick Twinks>

/taunt
    Meow.
    Edited: July 12, 2015

7. I think it'd be best for you to refer to me as Mrs. Healsonheels. Anyways...

I don't understand the meaning of this or why you would think that I'm interested in your hopes and dreams. At least tell me something that you are sure it's going to happen or that it is already happening, you said 'I'm considering', and that, I don't like. You said 'just for myself', that's cool and understandable since being part of <Wrath Of The Lich Twinks> is not the sweetest experience per se, but... well... you know what I mean.
    Have i made effort to make you interested in my ''hopes and dreams?'', not sure where you pulled that statement out.
    And besides.... quote myself : ''I just want too play, have fun, kill some people in STV, and i will.'' >>> ''and i will'' <<<
    And by that, I obviously mean i already made my descision.

Alliance goes to Cathedral of Light on Sundays and we have Architect to build city with concrete and we swipe floors and use toilet paper and stuff... You know what I mean.
    Not sure what you smoked last night but, no i dont.
    Apparantly it comes down that you want me to go horde, so you'll have another person to go for?

I like that you don't know twinking because you mentioned a 19-29 bracket.
    If you only knew right, i'v only been twinking for a few years, so what the fuk do i know right ;D
    I'm not Healsonheals ofcourse, so i dont know ****.

and you refer to yourself as lower case i but you said Heals with a big, bold, gold plated capital H, with perfect symmetry and more nonsense self deluted narcissistic blah blah blah and my usual zhit.
    Indeed, self deluted narcissistic ****.
    I suppose you have a good heart and things, but i feel for ''Mr'' heals that he has to put up with you voluntarily.
    So if you keep refraining yourself from giving actual useful information of the things I requested, you might aswell save your own time to do something else, other then getting judged by a dude like me on that internet that gives zero ****s about people that are full of themselves.

So again, to save myself from having to read a wall of text that basicly comes down to nothing.
    Let me make it slightly easier for you too digest this matter, by a simple Yes / No answers.

Q:

Should I roll Horde? (Y/N)
    Should I roll Ally? (Y/N)
    Should I join Wrath Twinks? (Y/N)
    Should I make my own guild in effort to get some people warm for this bracket? (Y/N)
    Should I continue to take advice from a chick that prefers to be called a married woman which she's not, tries to give information in some facebook/twitter slang that makes accusations on things that she have not even verified or has information about? (Y/N)

Makes my life that much easier, thank you for your time.