1. Kaer & Edifice

Hello Kaer & Edifice,

This is regarding frostwolf our MOP server. When it first launched we understood that everyone was really busy and we have waited and waited.
    There are 30 pages in one thread of nearly 200-300 people having the same problem, and NO this thread has not solved any one's problem in that thread at all.

The thread i am mentioning is the mac mop thread. We mac users have been waiting for nearly 6+ months now, we were patient and still are but please don't take our patience and silence currently for granted. I understand that when mop launched on molten/warmane you guys said that you are busy doing what needs to be done properly for windows and us mac users were told to wait, and we have and did.

please step up now and help us with this, please hire one of those scriptor's that you are currently hiring that can solve the mac mop problem. We are ALL being told to 1) use wine 2) use bootcamp 3) use parallels for windows. We have used option 1 and 3, 1 just doesnt work at all for anybody! Here is how we have to play if we use wine: https://i.imgur.com/4GLc2Bp.png And if we use windows parallel the games run SO SLOW its also unplayable. Our only option is bootcamp. Bootcamp is NOT a permanent solution, please understand that.

Please understand that this post is not being made for just ME and/or one person, its being made for 30 pages on one thread with no proper solution for the past 6-8+ months! If we make a mop mac client (a proper working one like the one for cataclysm) you will not only make over 300+ people happy but you will also be the FIRST private server to come out with a working mac client for mop!

Please make the answer to this thread/question/comment/suggestion a YES we will release it in the next week we PROMISE.
    What we want to see is a comment from you kaer or edifice with a PROMISE comment, a comment that says: WE PROMISE to have this done by THIS DATE .... Please don't take this lightly.

https://i.imgur.com/4GLc2Bp.png (Happening with mac user's of the newer macbook pro's with intel 6100 iris graphics and Yosemite OS 10.10.3 using wine)

Thanks.

2. Please make the answer to this thread/question/comment/suggestion a YES we will release it in the next week we PROMISE.
    What we want to see is a comment from you kaer or edifice with a PROMISE comment, a comment that says: WE PROMISE to have this done by THIS DATE .... Please don't take this lightly.
    We can't do that, no matter how much you want us to. We can only make this promise you ask for when it is ready. We've looked into addressing these issues, we really have. It's a very complex issue. As such, it's not easily solved. It wasn't even until recently that we had a WotLK Mac client to work with (not a pseudo one), much less a MoP one. We have to get things developed to a certain point before we can alter the core to support Mac. Such is a sacrifice one has to make when they choose to play games with a Mac. As much as you may not like to hear that, Macs are not made for gaming, and WoW itself does not support Macs like many other games do - it is even required to have completely seperate clients to make it work. Of course we will work on it, but this "PROMISE" you are begging for won't be happening soon, unfortunately.

3. Get Windows and problem will be solved :D

4. It's what you get for rolling with aplel.

#justmacfagthings

5. Lucky Mac users get to access the Emerald Dream..