1. Since when Blood DK need binds?
    It's quite hilarious that you decided to go off-topic and trash talk my spec instead of proving your point about my guild.
    Just keep deathstrike on 1 and you will be gucci.
    That's certainly why all death strike spamming DKS always come on top of BG scoreboards? Jk they don't.
    Spoiler: Show

Death Strike might be my main damage dealing ability but I don't use it that much unless I need to heal up. Heart Strike does almost same damage, costs only 1 rune and it has a considerably high chance to proc tentacles (my main source of damage).
    It's also quite ironic that it comes from a Ret. All you do is literally spam CS/TV during burst and maybe Judgement as a filler.

At least I can play my spec to its full potential.

2. @alcoholic123. I dont know how u come to the conclusion that vallians is the best horde pvp guild , its kinda sad if u ask me . By saying that u make horde name badder dan it already is . I will post some ss later of my guild Brotherhood of the dog 10 man premades vs infected 10 man premades . I dnt claim that brotherhood is he best pvp guild on horde but i do say that we are a hell lot better than villians ....

3. @alcoholic123. I dont know how u come to the conclusion that vallians is the best horde pvp guild , its kinda sad if u ask me . By saying that u make horde name badder dan it already is . I will post some ss later of my guild Brotherhood of the dog 10 man premades vs infected 10 man premades . I dnt claim that brotherhood is he best pvp guild on horde but i do say that we are a hell lot better than villians ....
    I don't know much about your guild, but from my personal experience I'm saying that vallains is an awesome guild that does double preamdes, world PvP and SW raids almost everyday. Besides I'm not the one who said that villains is the best horde PvP guild. It was Tdotsavage. :l

Alliance win most of times. End of line.
    At first, you said something like "both faction are great, pick whatever you like" but then you edited your post and replaced it with this bull****.

Bias at its finest.

4. I don't know much about your guild, but from my personal experience I'm saying that vallains is an awesome guild that does double preamdes, world PvP and SW raids almost everyday. Besides I'm not the one who said that villains is the best horde PvP guild. It was Tdotsavage. :l

At first, you said something like "both faction are great, pick whatever you like" but then you edited your post and replaced it with this bull****.

Bias at its finest.
    Before edit, I said: Select some faction and you will see what faction win everytime.
    Din't you say horde win 90% of bgs?
    Read your post awake my radical side and made me edit it.
    I just played 1 BG agains you, and horde lost.
    End of conversation, have a nice day.

P.D: This topic was made for trolling you.
    Edited: June 12, 2015

5. At least I can play my spec to its full potential.
    Well, its not that hard for a Blood! =D

6. On a side note, you really need some grammar improvements.

I'll have to admit we're only "good" in group of 10, but well, we also compete against groups of 10 (or more) so that didn't make much sense.

And regarding the "bunch of backpaddlers/clickers" part if you looked closely at my bars you'll notice that ALL my abilities are bound and the "S" key is already bound for Pestilence, so I can't back backpedal even if I want to.
    Just saying, individual "skill" of your players is ****ing zero. I'm also master of 5v1 combat. That ancient skill, passed from my grand grandfather.
    About this thread its a clear attempt to invoke some sort of emotion of you BG heroes, guess mission accomplished.

howz my gramar nau ?

kappa

7. Dont forget there's still DRUNKZ Guild On Horde, Beware Alliance!
    We might lack of Member But we pwnd infected premade who had 4 healers in their Team (which is lame), with only 5 man on our premade so.. :D
    *Start Twerk it like Miley*

8. Dont forget there's still DRUNKZ Guild On Horde, Beware Alliance!
    We might lack of Member But we pwnd infected premade who had 4 healers in their Team (which is lame), with only 5 man on our premade so.. :D
    Others horde pvp guilds are dying.

9. Dont forget there's still DRUNKZ Guild On Horde, Beware Alliance!
    I saw one " Drunkz premade " in the last weeks .
    But if your guild do one Bg in the week and wait to create this premade with the best players of your guild , that is not a superiority .

Our guild do many bgs for fun and win the most , we do premade's to gear up the alts of our guild and dont wait will the best player of our guild have the lust to join the premade !!

We are always ready to make with your guild rated bgs .
    We wait till Warmane enable rated bg's .

This is a official invitation to your guild " Drunkz " make on the 13 or 14 june a double premade and join bgs . We will also join with double premades !
    wait for your answer .
    At the end of the day we will make a win loose statistic .

10. It's quite hilarious that you decided to go off-topic and trash talk my spec instead of proving your point about my guild.

That's certainly why all death strike spamming DKS always come on top of BG scoreboards? Jk they don't.

Death Strike might be my main damage dealing ability but I don't use it that much unless I need to heal up. Heart Strike does almost same damage, costs only 1 rune and it has a considerably high chance to proc tentacles (my main source of damage).
    It's also quite ironic that it comes from a Ret. All you do is literally spam CS/TV during burst and maybe Judgement as a filler.

At least I can play my spec to its full potential.
    Watch out guys, we have a skilled blood dk here. Obviously you came on top of the scoreboard, because you have deathstrike on 2, not on 1.
    I never thought that I will live the day, when blood DK is bashing other classes. If you roll a blood DK, you automatically lose rights for opinion. As for the screenshots, it must have been quite hard to deathstrike to death bunch of greens, who probably as a whole team wouldnt get you below 90%. Since you are using such strong points as not having S key binded and bg scoreboards to prove that you are skilled blood DK, why don't you share a screenshot with 2.2k achievement in any arena ladder, while at it?
    Since you are bragging about scoreboards, I feel obligated to post a few mine too.

11. Watch out guys, we have a skilled blood dk here. Obviously you came on top of the scoreboard, because you have deathstrike on 2, not on 1.
    I never thought that I will live the day, when blood DK is bashing other classes. If you roll a blood DK, you automatically lose rights for opinion. As for the screenshots, it must have been quite hard to deathstrike to death bunch of greens, who probably as a whole team wouldnt get you below 90%. Since you are using such strong points as not having S key binded and bg scoreboards to prove that you are skilled blood DK, why don't you share a screenshot with 2.2k achievement in any arena ladder, while at it?
    Since you are bragging about scoreboards, I feel obligated to post a few mine too.

luminy please stahp, dont descend to a BG hero lvl

12. Just saying, individual "skill" of your players is ****ing zero. I'm also master of 5v1 combat. That ancient skill, passed from my grand grandfather.
    Unfortunately, BGs are all about teamwork and cooperation, so "individual" skill means absolutely nothing here. If you don't like being outnumbered, then refrain from doing BGs.

Well, its not that hard for a Blood! =D
    Try to pass 2.2k in arena as a Blood dk and then talk to me. :l

Bakura, I noticed that you keep posting this bull**** in every goddamn thread on this forum. I don't see the reason of hating on someone else's spec like that, but my best guess is that I must have wrecked you. :l
    If you roll a blood DK, you automatically lose rights for opinion.
    That's just your opinion, which I obviously don't care about.
    to prove that you are skilled blood DK, why don't you share a screenshot with 2.2k achievement in any arena ladder, while at it?
    I did hit 2.5k in 2s pre molt-down on old Warsong as Blood dk/Rogue, but that was fairly long time ago and I highly doubt I would find a screenshot about it.

To all those who keep trash talking my spec, you're just wasting your time. The point of this game, after all, is having fun. I'm absolutely having fun with my spec. :l

End of discussion.

13. Bakura, I noticed that you keep posting this bull**** in every goddamn thread on this forum. I don't see the reason of hating on someone else's spec like that, but my best guess is that I must have wrecked you. :l
    You never touched on my HP bar. =D

14. @OP you asked a question and many people already answered it, but you kept posting nonsense and you ended up bragging about bg scorebaords.

Pretty sure you'll now pretend that you were trolling trying to justify your clownish behavior.

Even if you are a 10 yo attention seeking kid, it doesn't really bother me xD

First 1234 ... Last