1. So youre bragging that they couldnt 2v8? uhh noice.
    But when it comes to arcane highest rated arcane Mage on the server , he only wants to take me when it's 2 v 1 ... How is it exactly fair to fight a BiS arcane Mage and BiS ret pala at the same time as a BM hunt? But he never wants to 1 v 1 ... You know you'd expect more from the servers highest rated.

2. But when it comes to arcane highest rated arcane Mage on the server , he only wants to take me when it's 2 v 1 ... How is it exactly fair to fight a BiS arcane Mage and BiS ret pala at the same time as a BM hunt? But he never wants to 1 v 1 ... You know you'd expect more from the servers highest rated.
    U can challenge the highest rated Ret Pala on the server aswell.... Why do u want to duel one Arcane Mage so hard?
    To be honest it would be a shame if one Arcane Mage could cast something on you as hunter.

Good Night Sir!

3. But when it comes to arcane highest rated arcane Mage on the server , he only wants to take me when it's 2 v 1 ... How is it exactly fair to fight a BiS arcane Mage and BiS ret pala at the same time as a BM hunt? But he never wants to 1 v 1 ... You know you'd expect more from the servers highest rated.

Please, Tdot brags about my arena rating more than I do.
    I rest my case.

4. I myself win 98% of all bg's due to my skilll and never once lost to an alliance premade, because they all suck.

Spoiler: Show
    Seriously though, most entertaining thread ever guys please do continue !

5. I myself win 98% of all bg's due to my skilll and never once lost to an alliance premade, because they all suck.

Spoiler: Show
    Seriously though, most entertaining thread ever guys please do continue !
    Its what we're trying to do here =D

6. I think that's enough flaming for a thread.

First ... 456