1. It's happening!

The time is here......

Anyone else feel the hype?

2. dont celebrate to early, for them many spells might be 1 per class, and they might be useless glyphs.

3. When you read the whole thing you will get it, unless you're a total moron, then not even a dictionary can help you.

4. I just try to be optimistic until anything negative happens.

5. And one wanna bet that they dont touch Warr/rshammy?
    ( Im not getting me hopes up)

6. rshammy needs buff rly my all spells have cas time not fair. I want instant like priest plus totems.

7. I want bleeds like ferals, crits like locks, absorbs like disco, heals like resto shammy, hots like resto druid and mobility like monk pwease :D

8. Fix mastery for me it will be everything I wished for, and gouge for them blinkers.

Ps can you guys keep me informed on forum what going one more. Can't get in game this days. Ty and have fun!
    Edited: June 12, 2015

9. I want bleeds like ferals, crits like locks, absorbs like HPALA, heals like resto shammy, hots like resto druid and mobility like monk pwease :D
    FTFY
    seriously att / spirit shell interaction with crit isnt working :D

10. FTFY
    seriously att / spirit shell interaction with crit isnt working :D
    No-one plays Disc in MOP PvP... We have no sympathy for you.

11. No-one plays Disc.
    Yep, It's all about DvDs and BlueRay nowadays. I still remember the big *** Disc which they call Video Disc but it was nice because it was 2 sided, no need for another Disc. hehehe

12. Yep, It's all about DvDs and BlueRay nowadays. I still remember the big *** Disc which they call Video Disc but it was nice because it was 2 sided, no need for another Disc. hehehe
    Why go Disc when you can Netflix.

12 Last