1. Frostwolf Maintenance

Will there be some report on what has been done or will we again be kept in the dark about it?

2. Well, what I noticed is that they broke Mind Control.

3. in few months there might be a Changelog. then we will guess what was fixed (bugged) cus now ther old bug where one rogue can sap EVERYone, mage can poly EVERYone, earth shields for ALL etc.etc. is back so EXploit till u can :d

4. Frontpage state "Frostwolf maintenance has concluded and the realm is back online."

Back offline again also ><

5. lol wtf poly breaks all the time stop talk **** LOL

6. Well, reforging just broke. Reforges are not saving and I am actually losing my previous reforges on relogging.

7. Well, what I noticed is that they broke Mind Control.
    Yep... I noticed it too.. :***(

8. There hasn't been a history of them posting any kind of changelog or any related for maintenance. I think when they say maintenance, they work on internal stuff like stuff that causes lag and stuff? Idk entirely, just my assumption.

9. There hasn't been a history of them posting any kind of changelog or any related for maintenance. I think when they say maintenance, they work on internal stuff like stuff that causes lag and stuff? Idk entirely, just my assumption.
    Changelog listing all fixes and changes will be posted as soon as it is documented.

10. Will there be some report on what has been done or will we again be kept in the dark about it?
    While I agree the communication has gone bad again they can't really document every single little fix or modification they make for the public.