1. [MoP] Guild Permission Bug?

Hello all. I am a guild master and I have been trying to set permissions so that all ranks can use guild repair, withdraw bank items, etc. Problem is, despite setting these permissions, I am the only one that van make withdrawals.

I have custom ranks, tune each rank's permissions separately, and removed the authentication requirement for withdrawals.

What, if anything, am I doing wrong? Are guild permissions bugged? If so, what fix(es) can you recommend?

Thanks for your help.

2. Hello all. I am a guild master and I have been trying to set permissions so that all ranks can use guild repair, withdraw bank items, etc. Problem is, despite setting these permissions, I am the only one that van make withdrawals.

I have custom ranks, tune each rank's permissions separately, and removed the authentication requirement for withdrawals.

What, if anything, am I doing wrong? Are guild permissions bugged? If so, what fix(es) can you recommend?

Thanks for your help.
    When I did the permissions, I noticed that if I didn't close the guild tab after making a change, that change wouldn't go through.

As such, after doing each rank's permissions, close the guild tab, and open it again. The changes should save doing it this way.

Hope this helps solve your issue :)

3. Thank you very much that worked like a charm!