1. Auction House tooltip.

Wanted to ask before posting as a bug, in case it was just happening to me. But when mousing over an epic level 90 piece of gear on the AH no tooltip shows, thought it was my add ons so I disabled them all and tried again, still the same. Not got a fully installed client yet, can that be the problem?

2. Try deleting cache. Those tooltips should come from server unless they are previously cached.

3. I have the same issue, can't see tooltip for some lvl90 gear, all other items on AH seem to show it right. I tried to delete cache, addons, settings etc, but the problem presists.

4. Still the same after deleting cache :/

I have the same issue, can't see tooltip for some lvl90 gear, all other items on AH seem to show it right. I tried to delete cache, addons, settings etc, but the problem presists.
    Okay well I'm going to put in a report on the bugtracker in a hour if no solution has been found, especially if I'm not the only one getting it.

5. Anyone else ever had such issue and managed to fix it? Because its very annoying...

6. Anyone else ever had such issue and managed to fix it? Because its very annoying...
    Currently manually downloading all MPQ's to see if it's just because the client isn't 100%, will get back when it's done

Skybro
    This issue is being looked into, it will be related to the dynamic item changes made last update.

8. This issue is being looked into, it will be related to the dynamic item changes made last update.
    Cool, thanks for the reply.

Skybro
    Issue has been corrected and a hotfix will be applied.

10. Issue has been corrected and a hotfix will be applied.
    Eta on the restart? If it hasn't happened already, been away. And thanks for fixing so fast!

11. Over 24 hours since the bug happened, either you have yet to restart the server or the fix just didn't work, still can't see anything.

Skybro
    Over 24 hours since the bug happened, either you have yet to restart the server or the fix just didn't work, still can't see anything.
    The server has yet to crash; all pending hotfixes will be applied automatically then.